Amyitis (2008)

AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseMona di Orio
PerfumerMona di Orio

About Amyitis

Amyitis is a shared / unisex perfume by Mona di Orio. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Mona di Orio

Amyitis fragrance notes

Reviews of Amyitis

Smells like warm fresh plastics. Child toys. Transformers that have been left on the heating maybe?
26th November, 2009
I wanted to like this from the note description but when I had the chance to sample this, my mental predisposition was not spot on. If you try hard, you can detect a hint of green notes in the beginings of this linear scent. The green notes quickly get smothered out by a dominating factor that reminds me of aged wax. Thats right. If you have ever come across a wax candle that has been sitting around for the past decade and has collected a little dust on it, this is what Amyitis smells like. Unfortunately, this note persists from start to finish. I am inclined to blame it on the caroway and the loads of moss. Perhaps the amber gives it a tinge of dustiness. You might also relate Amyitis with the smell of a dirty cashmere musk. I had to wash this off my wrist as it started to make me feel ill. If you want to smell like you are in a wax museum, go for it. Otherwise, stay far away! My rating is 0/10. I just can't find anything positive about it.
10th April, 2008
Well, well, well. This is gorgeous stuff. The notes were so well blended that I literally cannot describe it as anything other than bring creamy and having a a light woody fragrance. Amyitis was exquisite and long lasting. As of hour 5, it was still there (in a good way) and was like having a light cashmere blanket on my wrist.

I think this would be perfect to wear in the Fall on a Sunday afternoon, just as the leaves begin to turn and there is a new crispness in the air.
04th April, 2008

Add your review of Amyitis

Shop for Amyitis products online

Search Amazon for Amyitis

Member images of Amyitis

There are no member images of Amyitis yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Amyitis