Amyitis (2008)

Amyitis Fragrance Notes

Amyitis information

Amyitis is a unisex fragrance by Mona di Orio. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Amyitis

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 2 Negative Reviews

Stereotomy's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

Smells like warm fresh plastics. Child toys. Transformers that have been left on the heating maybe?

26 November, 2009

Scentologist's avatar

I wanted to like this from the note description but when I had the chance to sample this, my mental predisposition was not spot on. If you try hard, you can detect a hint of green notes in the beginings of this linear scent. The green notes quickly get smothered out by a dominating factor that reminds me of aged wax. Thats right. If you have ever come across a wax candle that has been sitting around for the past decade and has collected a little dust on it, this is what Amyitis smells like. Unfortunately, this note persists from start to finish. I am inclined to blame it on the caroway and the loads of moss. Perhaps the amber gives it a tinge of dustiness. You might also relate Amyitis with the smell of a dirty cashmere musk. I had to wash this off my wrist as it started to make me feel ill. If you want to smell like you are in a wax museum, go for it. Otherwise, stay far away! My rating is 0/10. I just can't find anything positive about it.

10th April, 2008

Jemimagold's avatar

Well, well, well. This is gorgeous stuff. The notes were so well blended that I literally cannot describe it as anything other than bring creamy and having a a light woody fragrance. Amyitis was exquisite and long lasting. As of hour 5, it was still there (in a good way) and was like having a light cashmere blanket on my wrist.

I think this would be perfect to wear in the Fall on a Sunday afternoon, just as the leaves begin to turn and there is a new crispness in the air.

04 April, 2008

Add your review of Amyitis

Search for on eBay United States

Mona di Orio Amyitis EdP 100ml 3.3oz. bottle Attention collectors!
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 27 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)