Chance Eau Fraîche (2007)
by Chanel

Chance Eau Fraîche information

Year of Launch2007

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Chance Eau Fraîche

Chance Eau Fraîche is a feminine perfume by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Chance Eau Fraîche fragrance notes

Reviews of Chance Eau Fraîche

Salutation.

What a wonderful surprise!there's just something about wearing this EDT that makes you feel complete and ready to start your day.CEF is present a beautiful,fresh emollient and following the success of 2003's CHANCE.It is youthful,light and energetic, created after a young and free-spirited modern muse.Lovely, Sparkling,Vibrant,Clean,Daringly Fresh and Immediately Perceptible.

This EDT is delicately balances warm and chilly notes. A sensational blend of citruses,cedar,musk, jasmine,orris,amber and vetiver provides the perfect getaway fragrance that instantly transports you to a tropical paradise:A summer afternoon at the beach accompanied by the soft strumming of the guitar,the faces of those you love around you.

CEF is perfect for more occasions,well dressed for an evening out or especially relaxing in a normal day in the Spring and Summer.perfect for all ages groups who are feminine,cute and youthful in spirit and perfectly suited to pleasure the senses all day long.This fragrance is a must have for someone needing a pick-me-up spirit to last an entire day.However i like this one but I still prefer original CHANCE.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

13th June, 2015
Light, clean, very unisex

This is what I wanted CK1 to be! It's clean, easy to wear, and smells good on both men and women, although it's better on men. It layers well with various types of fragrances, especially clean ones. I can detect the relationship to the original Chance, but where that one was truly special and a valuable addition to the Chanel line, this smells like someone watered down the original and added some "aftershavey" notes. Sillage is minimal but it does last a while close to skin. The drydown is the best part. This is the first Chanel I've tried where I can smell the alcohol initially; I consider that a sign of cheapness and expect better from Chanel. Still, I got it as a freebie and since I live in boiling heat in the southern USA, I have no complaints, as it has impressed me with how well it behaves in hot weather. If you are one of those people who gets a tickle in the back of your throat from some scents, this will probably do that, so try before you buy (as always).

Pros: Layers well, nice scent
Cons: Not a true Chanel classic"

02nd September, 2013
I absolutely adore this fragrance! I love its complexity. It's fresh and dreamy. Intoxicating!
08th April, 2013
I was so surprised how light smelling this was for a Chanel. Even as an Eau Fraîche, most of the Chanel perfume's I've tried have been quite heavy and more for autumn. This is a wonderful hot summer scent, especially if you live in incredibly hot regions, like Australia can get in summer. Fresh and light, very crisp and flirty fun. I prefer this over Estée Lauder's Pure white Linen Light Breeze, which, though I find them to be very similar, seems to be more for a woman in her late 20s to early 30s. I don't usually like assigning ages to perfumes, but this is definitely a sweeter style of summer perfume than the Estée Lauder. Great for people in their early 20s IMO!
07th November, 2012
Very refreshing, cooling and pleasant. A perfect scent for Spring and Summer in my opinion.

Chance eau Fraiche opens with the citrusy sourness of the lemon and the woodsy quality from the cedar, creating a damp yet clean opening. In some ways the scent is slightly masculine, reminiscent of many citrus based male scents.

I was starting to fear that I would dislike this fragrance until it began to merge into the middle notes of soft florals which blended nicely. This floral blend is sweet yet crisp, maintaining that wonderful Summery feeling.

The drydown was good but not great. While I wasn't really impressed with the strange blend of musk, vetiver, patchouli, woods and iris, I was rather pleased that the patchouli wasn't strong and headache-inducing like patchouli usually is for me.

Overall, Chance eau Fraiche is a fantastically unique, bright and sophisticated fragrance. It carries Chanel's great lasting power and doesn't fail in making you feel as if every cent was well spent.
04th June, 2011
A nice unisex fresh citrus fragrance. Besides the Jasmine which comes to the fore from the get-go, Chance Eau Fraîche is totally unisex in my opinion and lasts a long time on me for a citrus fragrance.
03rd February, 2011

Add your review of Chance Eau Fraîche

Shop for Chance Eau Fraîche products online

Shop for Chance Eau Fraîche at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Chance Eau Fraîche

Member images of Chance Eau Fraîche

There are no member images of Chance Eau Fraîche yet. Why not be the first?