Adidas Victory League 2006 (2006)
    by Adidas

Average Rating: 3

Based on 35 ratings

Adidas Victory League 2006 Fragrance Notes

Adidas Victory League 2006 information

Adidas Victory League 2006 is a men's fragrance by Adidas. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Adidas Victory League 2006

Showing 1 to 6 of 10 reviews.

OCNBreeze7's avatar

Guys (or gals looking for a present)... This cologne has an under-rated fragrance, but the longetivity is an issue. The fragrance is sweet, but not too sweet, with a hint of spice that finishes with a vanilla and powder scent. If you are looking for a great deal, and want to try something new, go for it. For the price you can't beat it. To address the longetivity issue, I put the bottle in my brief case and reapply as needed. Not sure I get the Bottled Hugo Boss, but a looser comparison might be between the original Curve crossed with a lighter Joop.

13th October, 2012 (Last Edited: 17th October, 2012)

frostycitrusguy's avatar

I have heard many things about Adidas Victory League, the Boss Bottled Rip off thing was among many reasons why I decided to get this fragrance. This screams of Vanilla and for me that is good. It is quite sharp from the beginning and you can smell the Pear blending in after about ten minutes. The Cedar comes through but is not as prominent as the Vanilla and Pear. Their is a hint of Basil which makes the blend work.

I have Boss Bottled also and for me Victory League wins hands down. VL has better Sillage, it lasts longer, it is not overpowering, plus you get better value for money. There are so money fragrances coming out that seem to smell the same, and at times I struggle to pick out the ingredients, but with Victory League you can pick out the ingredients and they do work.

I wore this for one day and recieved numerous compliments, people wanted to know where to buy it from and how much. I have stopped wearing Boss Bottled now as I do not see the point.

08th June, 2012

shamu1's avatar

This is one of the better Adidas fragrances, which I guess isn't saying much. Victory League is a warm, sweet but light oriental, with both the cedar and vanilla being the predominant notes. It's not original, and it smells like a lot of other light fruity orientals (e.g., Mustang, Tonio Lamborghini Feroce, Carlos Santana For Men, etc.), but it does what it does quite well. Just the fact that it doesn't smell like the other Adidas fragrances - i.e., boring aquatic woody sporty citrus - it a plus.

A fragrance where vanilla and cedar dominate can easily become sludgy and cloying, but this never becomes heavy or overly sweet, and I like that. This is one you can spray on liberally and enjoy, without worrying about going overkill with it. When I'm wearing a sweet scent, I don't want to be clobbering people around me with it. This is a good casual and comfortable scent you can just throw on and enjoy, without worrying about having to wash with a Brillo pad 18 hours later to get the smell off. At the low price of these Adidas fragrances, you can't go wrong with this one.

MY RATING: 7/10

04th March, 2011

PerfumeCollector's avatar

It screams CHEAP from the get go. No much development and becomes annoying after an hour or so. The worst part is that its sillage is relentless and lasts all day long
    Avoid at all costs.

26th January, 2011

tsuzumi's avatar

I agree with another reviewer, who said it is reminiscent of Allure. I think having this has shown me something about Allure--its development is much more interesting. I don't get the connection with Boss Bottled at all--VL seems much drier. But I appreciate the effort to produce something a bit higher in quality at drugstore prices.

07th July, 2010

Zgb's avatar

Croatia Croatia

Boss Bottled rip off, but a pleasant one. Discontinued? Hmmm, widely available in super markets, at least in Croatia. Not that I'd bother to own it, but I have to admit it is appealing.

09th May, 2010