Cardinal (2006)

About Cardinal

Cardinal is a shared / unisex perfume by Heeley. The scent was launched in 2006

Cardinal fragrance notes

Reviews of Cardinal

one of the lightest and most refreshing incense fragrances I've smelled...a lot of nice little nuances...but overall a very nice and fragrant churchy smell, but very subdued and gentle...I like it a lot...an incense you can probably get away with wearing to the office....
12th July, 2018
This is a very clean incense - there's a lot of aldehydes and frankincense. It reminds me a bit of EL White Linen crossed with CdG Avignon. It is very bright and light, longlasting and linear. It stays quite close to the skin.
15th June, 2018
Admittedly I am not a massive fan of pure incense type fragrances. Luckily for me this one is a fresh incense. Very nicely put together. If I was going to pull the trigger on one of the incense based fragrances this would be it!
08th January, 2018
The Incense for us Catholic Lights - i.e. Episcopalians and Anglicans - it's got a "happy" feel to it - we jokingly laugh with our HRC friends that we're just like Catholics - all the fun with half the guilt - and this Incense is a lighter take on heftier predecessors of the same genre, such as Unum Lavs. It is simply gorgeous and I am so glad to finally have it in my husband's wardrobe (though, I might sneak some sprays for myself!).
20th November, 2017
Cardinal is a light incense compared to the others I own and have tried, i.e., Olibanum by Profumum and 07 Tanoke by Odin. I really have enjoyed wearing Cardinal. Although it's light, there is a slight smokiness to it. But, I must say that the most surprising thing to me was how much Cardinal reminds me of Mona Di Orio's Vanille. There is something in the competition of Cardinal that really brings MDO's Vanille to mind when I put my wrist to my nose to smell it. In fact, I'm going to do a comparison and I'll come back and report on whether I was just imagining it or if the MDO Vanille is really anything like Cardinal. This is a fine fragrance and one I believe is bottle worthy.
31st October, 2017
Pretty straightforward incense, much more interesting than Avignon (Commes des Garçons) although quite similar — perhaps Cardinal is more richer, more natural feeling. The incense notes persist for a good two to three hours. The base notes are pleasant, resinous/ambery, but admittedly not super exciting. Unobtrusive overall.
20th July, 2017

Add your review of Cardinal

Shop for Cardinal products online

Member images of Cardinal

There are no member images of Cardinal yet. Why not be the first?