The Lover (2007)

Average Rating:

The Lover information

The Lover is a unisex fragrance by Gap. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of The Lover

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

RobbieX's avatar

A soft, powdery spicy, fruity and floral scent. It's so inexpensive (7) so it's great value. Quite a pleasant fragrance and unique. Could be a grower......

08th September, 2012

SusieSusie's avatar

Wow! My first full day of wearing and it's complete love! A very beautiful and complete fragrance IMO. Reminds me of Guerlain Cologne 68 and a bit of L'instant de Guerlain pour homme. I can't believe it cost me 7.99! I'm stocking up!
    thankfully the apricot isn't overdone as its not fruity to my nose. The patchouli is not too heavy, all in all the notes (and there must be more than are listed here!) blend perfectly into a soft characterful depth. It smells so much More expensive. Quality.

13th May, 2012

Renato's avatar

This scent reminds me of niche type scents. It starts out feminine then turns slightly masculine after about an hour.
    It was too feminine for me, so I gave a bottle to a female friend who was ecstatic with it - says she gets comments whenever she wears it. She notices it turning masculine too.
    Renato

28th June, 2010

Add your review of The Lover

Search for on eBay United States

GAP INDIVIDUALS THE LOVER UNISEX 3.3/ 3.4 OZ/100 ML EAU DE TOILETTE EDT SPRAY
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 27 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Gap Individuals The Lover Body Wash New 3.4 oz
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 20 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)