The Visionary (2007)

• Availability: In Production
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Reviews of The Visionary

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

PerfumeCollector's avatar
    PerfumeCollector

Do you want green?, I mean GREEN!!!!!, then this is your fragrance.
    The geranium is very intense supported by caraway. So spicy green that it reminds me coming back from the farmer's market with a a bag full of celery, lettuce and cilantro. Tha's it!!!, it smells like celery, lettuce and cilantro!!!!
    A ver subtle woody drydown, maybe due to a pinch of vetiver thrown into the mixture as a last thought that is not even mentioned in the pyramid, and it is very faint indeed.
    Well done perfume that you will like it if you are into greens, but geranium is a note "non grata" for my nose so it only gets a neutral from me.

12 February, 2012

Shifty Bat's avatar
    Shifty Bat

The Visionary opens with a strong, aromatic combination of geranium and caraway, which feels sharp, warm, and subtly spicy. The top fades drastically in volume within five minutes, and a wisp of fennel emerges. The fennel is very light, which is a shame because I love it in fragrances and honestly this scent could have benefited from a little extra strength. After an hour the Visionary dries down to a soft, amber/wood skin scent. Overall, this offering has poor longevity unless sprayed on clothes, and little projection, but it's certainly unique in a pleasant way, and so far my favorite of the Gap line. I would love a stronger, higher budget take on this.

27 January, 2011