Supermodel (2007)

PerfumerRon Winnegrad
PerfumerJuliette Karaguezoglou
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands

About Supermodel

Supermodel is a feminine perfume by Victoria's Secret. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Juliette Karaguezoglou and Ron Winnegrad

Supermodel fragrance notes

Reviews of Supermodel

I received a large bottle of this, in a shimmery body splash form, as a freebie with a large purchase from VS several years ago. The name was such a turn off that I didn't even touch it for a while. When I finally did it wasn't at all what I was expecting. I thought it would be a fruity, cheap, preteen type of fragrance. On me it is surprisingly sophisticated, smelling of vanilla and cedar, whiskey and leather. I always receive compliments on it and the fragrance stays with me for quite some time. Considering my other two favorites are Chanel's Allure Sensuelle and Coco Mademoiselle I think this one is something special from VS.
04th January, 2014
This is a strange one on me. Doesn't smell bad, just totally NOT what I expected. Everyone on makeupalley is talking fruity floral, berries, and vanilla. I hoped for something that would hint at peach, as VS lists peach as a middle note. What I got was something totally different. On me, it smelled sort of fruity-ish for about 2 minutes, then it's a masculine, creamy, boozy scent. Hints at whiskey and leather. On me, Supermodel smells like a dupe of "Baldesarini Ambre". Refined whiskey and leather, not fruity floral. My husband had a bottle of Baldesarini Ambre and i loved it so much on him, the scent was so comforting, I would occasionally spray some on myself. However, he ran out and I haven't found more of it yet. :(
Needless to say, I do like the scent, but it was not what I was looking for. I wanted something more peachy & fruity. And this was neither. The bottle is hideous, the name is embarrassing. The juice is very nice if you like a creamy ambery boozy scent. I may just purchase it yet. Thumbs up even though it was not what I anticipated because it is so warm and comforting.
14th September, 2010
My husband loves, absolutely LOVES this perfume. He says it smells warm and buttery. I never would have picked it for myself. I think it's the vanilla notes that linger the longest.
11th October, 2008
I love this fragrance. It is soft, creamy and sweet. Smells very warm and envelops you in a sexy aura of soft fragrance. This one would be great for day or night, and I could see it being the scent I reach for on most occasions. I have the mini bottle, and will probably be buying a big one. I can smell a bit of berries, as well as a soft peachy smell, and the drydown is a creamy vanilla sandalwood. If this perfume were to be a color, it would be gold. It is rich and warm, very comforting. My fiance likes this one, and he is hard to please. Great job VS, this is what a supermodel should smell like.
04th October, 2008
Aiona Show all reviews
Fermented fruit-y floral with a sandalwood base. It smells a lot like other Victoria's Secret perfumes to me. Particularly Rapture. On me, it's sour fruit. Perhaps it's wonderful on someone else.
22nd August, 2008
keds Show all reviews
Why did they have to call this "Supermodel"? It took my kids to get me to smell it otherwise I wouldn't have touched it with a ten foot pole. And guess what? It smells great, I think of almond blossoms and vanilla. The lotion is fun too with a little gold sparkle!
13th July, 2008

Add your review of Supermodel

Shop for Supermodel products online

Shop for Supermodel at online perfumeries

Brand New SuperModel EDP Spray by Victoria's Secret ~ 2.5 oz

End Date: Saturday Apr-20-2019 0:34:47 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $65.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Victoria's Secret Sexy Supermodel 2.5oz_75ml Eau De Parfum Perfume Spray for Her

End Date: Saturday Apr-20-2019 2:06:20 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $81.79
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Victoria's Secret SUPER MODEL Eau de Parfum Fragrance 75 ml 2.5 fl oz New!

End Date: Saturday Apr-20-2019 5:00:25 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $49.69
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Victoria's Secret SUPER MODEL SupermodeL EDP 75ml/2.5oz. New In Box. SALE!!

End Date: Saturday Apr-20-2019 12:12:49 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $29.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Super Model Sexy By Victoria's Secret Women Perfume EDP Spray 2.5 oz / 75 ml NIB

End Date: Saturday Apr-20-2019 16:13:45 PDT

Victoria's Secret SUPER MODEL Eau de Parfum Perfume Sexy EDP 2.5 Fl Oz

End Date: Sunday Apr-21-2019 18:11:55 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $28.00

Member images of Supermodel

There are no member images of Supermodel yet. Why not be the first?