Dirty English (2008)

HouseJuicy Couture
PerfumerClaude Dir
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc

About Dirty English

Dirty English is a masculine fragrance by Juicy Couture. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Claude Dir

Reviews of Dirty English

An unholy mess of dozens of notes. Mostly woody, mostly sweet, nothing distinct.

It's competent. It isn't horrible. It isn't even difficult to wear. It's dry and sweet and a little leathery and a little spicy. But by being everything, it becomes worse than nothing.

Dirty English is like trying to climb a featureless wall of vaguely sweet, cheap wood paneling. It's remarkably unremarkable, offensively inoffensive.
07th December, 2015
So Dirty English lives up to its name. When I first sprayed this I instantly thought of a barber shop full of men drinking in their leather jackets in London.

The initial spray comes on like a Mac Truck with it's boozy smell in the top notes. Then it dries down to a spicy and woodsy smell with wafts of leather breaking through from time to time.

This cologne (In my eyes) is something you wear when you plan a night of hard drinking and partying with the boys while trolling the bars for women of questionable character.

It does have a synthetic smell in the beginning and I only where it when I want to mix it up and blow out my olfactory senses.

I have a bottle... Would I buy again??? Probably not because I will have this one for a while.
01st December, 2015
Palefire Show all reviews
Spicy, pleasant, complaints about poor projection and longevity make me wonder how many people walk around in a muggy haze of these kind of scents.

While perfectly wearable there's nothing here which would draw me back to a second purchase. There's a lot of notes in there which sort of mush together into a pleasant spicy blokey scent.
15th October, 2015
Nice mix of woods and spice that takes a nod towards Bleu de Chanel in my eyes. I like these kind of scents very much although it could project a bit better. If it would project and last like Bleu then it would be superb. Still not a bad scent for the money though.
20th August, 2015
Salutation.
The first thing that attracted me was the appearance of the bottle as the bottle has a gorgeous design. DIRTY ENGLISH for men is a tempting and decadent scent for men who are mature in their tastes and know how to put a virile,sensuous fragrance to good use.a great evening wear scent to impress the ladies at a bar or at a club.however it is not as masterpiece as GUCCI POUR HOMME but i simply admire it.Complex, Woody,Warm,Sensual, Magnetic,Leathery and Ultra Masculine.

It starts with a strong initial blast of mandarin orange,musk and oakmoss,the heart is exquisitely evocative,to vibrating with the timeless elegance and charm of darkly mysterious oud and ebony wood.these seductive notes are blended through a smoke screen of leather.I suggest getting this fragrance if you want to make yourself appear more manly to the opposite sex.it is definitely for Autumn/Winter weather. DIRTY ENGLISH for men is something tht is well worth the cost.try it and you see the reaction you get.

Sillage?Average.

Longevity?Could be better.

7.25/10
13th June, 2015
This scent is amazing. Well to my olfactory organs it is. One of my coworkers used to wear it and I would love smelling him when he would walk by. I love a lot of the notes that make up this fragrance. I'd I could wear this and get away with it I would.
08th March, 2015 (last edited: 09th March, 2015)

Add your review of Dirty English