Dirty English (2008)

PerfumerClaude Dir
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc > Elizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchElizabeth Arden Inc

About Dirty English

Dirty English is a masculine fragrance by Juicy Couture. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Claude Dir

Reviews of Dirty English

Stardate 20161013:

A nice woodsy boozy fragrance. Has some smoke too. Kinda like GPH and CdG2Man. Not as good but then costs peanuts. Better than all the cool water clones out there.
I just wish it performed better.
For the price a no brainer and the bottle is amazing.
13th October, 2016
At this price point, it's probably one of the nicest mature men's fragrances. Leather and woods executed quite well. Though On absolute terms against the big boys it is average, I find I wear it at home when I am in loungewear. I wouldn't waste a day out with this.
11th May, 2016
Not bad but not good either just bleh. It shouldn't offend anyone so it is good for weekend wear or the office. No aspect of this juice is offensive to my nose but nothing about it makes me want to keep smelling it either.
29th April, 2016
Tested from a 5 ml splash-on EDT sample with plastic stopper.
I get the orange at the start, and then mostly leather. Not much wood unfortunately. I was hoping for some of the listed sandalwood, moss, cedar and vetiver, but got none of these, so it's not for me. It's not offensive - though I don't really picture a fast-living, crazy bad guy here.....
Quite light and was gone from my skin in less than 2 hours - stayed a bit longer on my shirt collar.
On the plus side, it's cheap, and the bottle in the picture looks cool.
April 2016
04th April, 2016
Worst spray I ever owned. Bought it online had no idea what I smelt like. Couldn't even spray myself with it to try for a day. Anyway was soon given away to a family member.
30th March, 2016
Excellent value scent. I'm surprised how much vetiver I'm getting in the notes. It reminded me of my Encre Noire Sport so I had to check the notes to confirm. Unlike EN Sport, it has sweetness and booze to make it a much more agreeable and crowd pleasing fragrance.
02nd March, 2016