Dirty English (2008)

PerfumerClaude Dir
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc > Elizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchElizabeth Arden Inc

About Dirty English

Dirty English is a masculine fragrance by Juicy Couture. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Claude Dir

Reviews of Dirty English

Dir's English Tea. The
Utter reboot of Old School.
Skateboarder santal.
18th June, 2017
Not bad..not bad at all.In a time of fresh,fruity,testicle-stomping so called 'fragrances for men'...Dirty English resurrects some hope.Still doesn't top the older fragrance's(referring to notes list) but it's got class.The only thing is...it lacks creativity.It's woody,boozy,kind of spicy,with a tiny hint of leather and that's it start to finish.No musky edge,soapy, or powdery dry down...maybe Juicy Couture though they'd be backing 30 or 40 years by doing so.Dirty English I'm keeping a neutral...reformulation would actually keep this scent from being too monochromatic.
17th February, 2017 (last edited: 05th October, 2017)
Stardate 20161013:

A nice woodsy boozy fragrance. Has some smoke too. Kinda like GPH and CdG2Man. Not as good but then costs peanuts. Better than all the cool water clones out there.
I just wish it performed better.
For the price a no brainer and the bottle is amazing.
13th October, 2016
At this price point, it's probably one of the nicest mature men's fragrances. Leather and woods executed quite well. Though On absolute terms against the big boys it is average, I find I wear it at home when I am in loungewear. I wouldn't waste a day out with this.
11th May, 2016
Not bad but not good either just bleh. It shouldn't offend anyone so it is good for weekend wear or the office. No aspect of this juice is offensive to my nose but nothing about it makes me want to keep smelling it either.
29th April, 2016
Tested from a 5 ml splash-on EDT sample with plastic stopper.
I get the orange at the start, and then mostly leather. Not much wood unfortunately. I was hoping for some of the listed sandalwood, moss, cedar and vetiver, but got none of these, so it's not for me. It's not offensive - though I don't really picture a fast-living, crazy bad guy here.....
Quite light and was gone from my skin in less than 2 hours - stayed a bit longer on my shirt collar.
On the plus side, it's cheap, and the bottle in the picture looks cool.
April 2016