Halle (2009)

About Halle

Halle is a feminine perfume by Halle Berry. The scent was launched in 2009

Halle fragrance notes

Reviews of Halle

I have absolutely no problem with this fragrance except that you can do better, even for the money. On me poor sillage and projection. The bottle is similar to the Beckham's (also Coty)
I buy actress inspired fragrances only rarely and only at a price point where I don't mind giving them away. So, if not Halle, then what?

In Black by Jesus del Pozo should please those who swear by Halle and as I write can be purchased at a better price for a superior perfume. In Black has a lovely bottle too. The dry down in Halle is commendable if it lasted long enough to enjoy.

Damn with faint praise?
17th October, 2012
I had heard so much about this fragrance prior to testing it, and I must say that I expected it to be less sweet and perhaps more floral. For some reason I thought it might be similar to Dior's Dune.

Halle, although nice, is my least favourite from her releases. I don't follow her as an actress, however I admire her intelligence and talent. I never mock celebrity scents, as being an actress myself, if I reached celebrity stardom then I wouldn't hestitate to release a fragrance myself.

Like I mentioned before, it's a little sweeter than I would have liked. I wanted beachy but Halle gave me syrupy pear, exotic flowers and sugary vanilla, which smelt more like a juicy dessert more than anything.

The fruity pear, bergamot and fig tend to overshadow the florals in this composition, with a strange warmth and with a touch of spice. It smells like a far distant cousin of Just Me by Paris Hilton, just that little bit peppery. What bothers me is that sweet shampoo like note that comes and goes.

Towards the drydown, Halle becomes increasingly musky, which is either a turn on or a turn off depending on the person. Personally, I don't feel as if the musk blends too well with the other notes.

On a happier note, Halle has good sillage and excellent lasting strength, lasting days on clothes and at least a whole day on the skin. At least that's one thumbs up from me.

All in all, it's not bad, but it's not as impressive as everyone makes it out to be in my humble opinion.
24th March, 2012
Halle is both luscious and mysterious. The fragrance stays fairly linear on my skin, but I like that comfort from this scent. There is a full bodied fig, brown sugar and amber that lasts through the entire wearing. There is also this beautiful tobacco note I smell every once in a while. I usually spray 2-3 sprays which last me 6-10 hours depending on the day. I have a few decants of this I keep in my purse and at my desk. I just noticed that I think my students have complimented me the most while wearing this one.
16th June, 2011
dimplesg Show all reviews
I'm not sure what I think of this one. I own it but rarely werar it. There is an ingredient in this which is quite heavy & cloying otherwise I think this is one that you to be in the mood to wear - quite sweet and heavy.
18th February, 2011
shamu1 Show all reviews
It's often hard to take celebrity scents seriously, but this is one great perfume. At first, it smells like your average dumb "fruity floral", but within minutes, you can smell the difference. There is a subtle peach note and some mild woody notes in this that give this scent a nice bitter edge, almost chypre-like, and some sophistication. Definitely not a scent for ditzes.
14th February, 2010
I thought I would be killed by its fig note, but it actually smelled very pleasing. It is probably the mimosa that keeps it from being too too much. Warm, smooth, and bright without being cloying, with a slight touch of green in the beginning. The base is woody, understated and still smooth to keep it from smelling overly masculine. Pretty good composition! Lasts longer than your average celeb spray and fizzle fragrances.
30th July, 2009

Add your review of Halle

Shop for Halle products online

Halle By Halle Berry Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz.

End Date: Friday Feb-15-2019 23:55:57 PST

WILD ESSENCE by Halle Berry 30 ml/ 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum Spray Free Ship

End Date: Saturday Feb-16-2019 13:38:12 PST
Buy It Now for only: $19.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

4 ASSORTED FRAGRANCES. HALLE BERRY WD ESS, BEYONCE HEAT RUSH, PLAYBOY PL IT SPIC

$19.99 (0 Bids)
End Date: Saturday Feb-16-2019 13:52:03 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list

Reveal by Halle Berry perfume, bath shower gel set

End Date: Saturday Feb-16-2019 14:35:25 PST
Buy It Now for only: $14.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

CLOSER By Halle Berry 1.0 oz EDP Spray 2.5 oz Lotion 2.5 oz Shower Gel Women Set

$81.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Saturday Feb-16-2019 15:17:31 PST
Buy It Now for only: $106.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list

HALLE BERRY REVEAL THE PASSION 1 oz EDP Spray 2.5 oz Body Lotion Bath Shower Gel

End Date: Saturday Feb-16-2019 17:59:13 PST
Buy It Now for only: $29.00

HALLE BERRY Reveal EDP SPRAY 1.7 Fl OZ Perfume - Full Tester RARE HTF

End Date: Saturday Feb-16-2019 19:54:06 PST
Buy It Now for only: $16.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

HALLE BERRY PURE ORCHID PERFUME WOMEN EDP .5 FL OZ 15 ML SPRAY DISCONTINUED NWOB

End Date: Saturday Feb-16-2019 20:34:07 PST

Halle Berry Reveal Eau De Parfum Spray 0.5 fl oz READ DESCRIPTION

End Date: Sunday Feb-17-2019 6:35:55 PST
Buy It Now for only: $7.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

NEW! HALLE BERRY PERFUME - 30ML 1 OZ BODY OIL Shipped in Plastic Bottle. Nice!

$9.99 (0 Bids)
End Date: Sunday Feb-17-2019 8:07:22 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list

New Halle Berry REVEAL 1.0 oz TESTER NO BOX NO CAP

End Date: Sunday Feb-17-2019 8:19:31 PST
Buy It Now for only: $12.99

Member images of Halle

There are no member images of Halle yet. Why not be the first?