Allure Homme Edition Blanche (2008)
by Chanel

Allure Homme Edition Blanche information

Year of Launch2008

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
PackagingJacques Helleu
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Allure Homme Edition Blanche

Allure Homme Edition Blanche is a masculine fragrance by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge. The bottle was designed by Jacques Helleu

Reviews of Allure Homme Edition Blanche

bigbz Show all reviews
Mostly what I get is a lemon and vanilla scent with a bit of pepper thrown in on a clean vetiver base.

Slightly creamy/powdery...but nothing like the powder that is Burberry Brit for example.(I can't stand that) This Chanel offering is blended wonderfully. Very versatile scent with great longevity on me.
11th June, 2016
Soft starts almost scentless,
then freshness and joy born with an orange or tangerine very aromatic sweet,
with other small notes also fresh smells around,
  and continues so for a while,
perhaps pepper help on this,
  then the same scent almost linear mixed good with my skin especially with sweat.
What bothers me is its linearity from start to finish.
Is refined and clearly has some class,
at one point it seems a little to Anteus.
It is a rich and refined citrus salad,
and with respect I dare say that falls short of the glories of the past of this house,
That is just my opinion.
07th June, 2016
The citrusy opening and creamy vanilla lemon cheese cake like smell makes it a delicious juice that everyone who could smell it will love.
22nd April, 2016
I really like this one. Always in my collection.
It smells really elegant and luxurious.
I don't wear it everyday, but just when I want to feel more classy.
01st April, 2016
Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche is unsurprisingly a fragrance that is very popular in the online community but is relatively difficult to find in stores among other men's Chanel offerings. Given the hype and descriptions of a lemon cream pie smell, this was a blind buy for me and at the time I recently bought it, seemingly only the EDP was available. I never smelled the EDT before so the EDP is my only impression of the fragrance, and the consensus is mainly that the EDP is very similar or the same as the EDT.

That said, the fragrance is excellent--I don't find it especially woody, but rather a mix of lemon and vanilla that is artfully crafted to not smell like cleaning fluid or a room fragrance but rather something that a man can and should wear. Of course it leans toward warmer weather but it's robust enough to project in colder weather, like this morning at 47F. It begins with more citrus and devolves into more vanilla, as one might expect. Luckily, for me, it does not come off too powdery as most of the bite is in its opening citrus. And despite its citrus opening, it is unoffensive and frankly could probably work for women, as well. Projection and longevity are strong for an EDT, on par for an EDP, but nothing crazy.

Definitely a gem that needs to be explored among fans of Chanel and those curious if it's worth the hype--for something priced similar to Bleu, which is also outstanding, Allure Homme Edition Blanche is surely worthwhile, as this could be a summer go-to option for many.

8 out of 10
21st October, 2015
What a great unique smelling fragrance. Chanel1 said it best. It literally "dances on your skin"
18th June, 2015