Allure Homme Edition Blanche (2008)
by Chanel

Allure Homme Edition Blanche information

Year of Launch2008

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
PackagingJacques Helleu
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Allure Homme Edition Blanche

Allure Homme Edition Blanche is a masculine fragrance by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge. The bottle was designed by Jacques Helleu

Reviews of Allure Homme Edition Blanche

What a great unique smelling fragrance. Chanel1 said it best. It literally "dances on your skin"
18th June, 2015
Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche is a lighter summer, lemon version of Chanel Allure Homme. It is heavenly, but light. Almost too light. But it has a great, light, dressed-up, elegant, Chanel feel; with maybe some pepper and Tonka to add a little spice and powder.

The Chanel Allure Homme Sport signature note is in here, but it is faint.

I like wearing this line and weighing the differences. It's a fun series from Chanel.
12th June, 2015 (last edited: 20th June, 2015)
Lemon open to beautiful and perfect creamy vanilla dry down. The longevity and projection are non existent and penalizes this otherwise deserving fragrance. 3 out of 5
09th August, 2014 (last edited: 25th August, 2014)
What a boring concoction this is... I was extremely disappointed because the original Allure is one of my favourite fragrance ever and i enjoy Allure Homme sport as well but in fact, I think Chanel should have stopped those allure flankers, they were getting redundant and pretty boring.
This fragrance in particular is one of the most boring i've ever smelled. It's not that it's a bad smell in itself, but i find it to be extremely linear, it has a citrus ice cream vibe, and then... nothing else.
It's a very poor scent indeed, to the point that it smells exactly the same on my skin as on a paper strip, even after several hours, and that's rare enough to be mentionned.
I definitely pass this one, get Versace Pour Homme or Mugler Cologne if you want a good summer fragrance.
26th July, 2014
I went thru one of my drawers at home and found a sample vial of it... I was wearing Allure Homme Sport at the time If I were to buy another bottle of Allure... I would definitely buy both, although I prefer this one over the Sport version, I love that sicilian Lemon, and because I live in a hot and humid area in Mexico, it has a magnificent projection and staying power, whenever I wear this it makes me want to have an ice cold lemonade.
19th June, 2014
I love everything about this except that Sicilian lemon. Its a tad bit zesty for my taste but I don't allow that to ruin my overall experience with this fragrance.
04th June, 2014

Add your review of Allure Homme Edition Blanche

Shop for Allure Homme Edition Blanche products online

Search Amazon for Allure Homme Edition Blanche

Member images of Allure Homme Edition Blanche

There are no member images of Allure Homme Edition Blanche yet. Why not be the first?