Sensuous (2008)

PerfumerAnnie Buzantian
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Sensuous

Sensuous is a feminine perfume by Estée Lauder. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Annie Buzantian

Sensuous fragrance notes

Reviews of Sensuous

What smells more like a bitter vintage greenish floral than an Estée Lauder fragrance? Another floral Estée Lauder fragrance. Ok and potent.
26th December, 2018
rbaker Show all reviews
The jasmine in the opening, the most predominant of the florals in the opening, is embedded in a white-floral feel. Pleasant, but it seems to be attenuated, nigh suppressed on my skin, as is a veil of fog is draped over these floral fields

The heart notes add a woodsy undertone with slightly sweet whiffs of cinnamon and vanilla, which are very restrained though.

The floral notes are nigh evaporated now, whilst the base injects an aroma of honey in the backgound.

I get soft sillage, adequate projection and seven hours of longevity on my skin.

Not bad as a spring scent, but alas it never takes off in my skin, even at the beginning that is its strongest part. Overall a bit too generic too convince. 2.75/5.
18th July, 2017
The bottle is a snooze. The name is generic. The scent is simple.

And I wouldn't part with it for the moon.

Such a lovely and unassuming blend of sandalwood, vanilla and pepper. It's as easy to wear as your favorite cardigan-- not something that can be said about any EL predecessor (and I do enjoy EL scents on others).

I think of this as a little gem, but not a glittering facet-cut; more like a cabachon that draws you in without your even knowing it.

13th May, 2017
Salutation.

The fragrance of romance and escape.when you wear this scent ,you will definitely want to dress sexy because you will feel sexy just be wearing this scent.It has a delicacy and an edge. Delicious,Delicate,Creamy, Enchanting,Addictive,Feminine,Lovely and Amiable.

SENSUOUS is feminine and young with a luscious floral scent in the top notes that bursts with woody notes and then wraps you in the warmth of sensual honey that works with your body chemistry to create a lovely and sensuous scent.

A nice everyday scent too can be worn with jeans or while all dressed up.SENSUOUS is not at all overpowering yet it stays with you when you wear this scent.one of those fragrances that is suitable for women of all ages however i recommend it to Young and Modern lady.perfect for AUTUMN/WINTER.

Sillage?Lovely.

Longevity?Above average on my skin.

13th June, 2015
The line 'every woman wears it her way' is really true with this! I was looking around one day, when a sales assistant told me to try this. From first spray, I was in love. I've never smelled anything like this! In general, I'm not a fan of woody scents as they make me feel like I'm walking through a damp forest, but this is just beautiful. On me, it sits for a long time, is warm and sweet, and definitely will make you feel incredibly sophisticated. Perfect on cool days when it's slightly breezy, an incredibly feminine fragrance for something so woody!
07th November, 2012
dimplesg Show all reviews
When I initially read the description of this perfume a few years ago, it described the type of perfume that I like so I made a point to 'try before I buy' which I don't always do.

At that point I wasn't impressed with the scent; the musk seemed waaay to heavy on me, almost like a perspiration type of scent (although I notice from the notes that the ingredients do not contain musk).

I decided to give it another try whilst browsing through duty free on my way home from my holidays and I decided I liked (not loved) it. My husband gave it a sniff and decided he liked it so I bought the set containing an evening clutch bag and a shimmer scented powder.

Its a very womanly scent, musky (to me) and wears very close to the skin. Grown up and womanly just like one of my favourites 'Ange ou Demon'.
01st June, 2012

Add your review of Sensuous

Shop for Sensuous products online

Shop for Sensuous at online perfumeries

Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude 1.7 EDP Parfum Perfume Free Us Shipping