Boss Pure (2008)

Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Boss Pure

Boss Pure is a masculine fragrance by Hugo Boss. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Boss Pure

I agree with JJM I don't understand the negative reviews besides my own custom designed fragrance this is my favorite smell, I find it fresh, long lasting, masculine and damm sexy, the first time I smelled it I wanted to rip the guys clothes of him right there and then. This is also one of the most versatile fragrances on the market it thrives both day and night very nice for summer.
22nd January, 2013
I like this but it's a bit too cheap and synthetic for me, I own it but I probably wouldn't wear it again. I do like the powdery aspect
10th October, 2012
I'm surprised by the negative reviews. Perhaps this just happens to work with my body chemistry extremely well. I constantly receive compliments when I wear Pure, especially during the warmer months. A little goes a long way, so one spray will do.
25th September, 2012
Faceless, metallic, repulsively cold and sour. I can't imagine a person that'd be drawn to it.

Projection and longevity are ok, but who cares as I really wouldn't want to smell like this for too long...at all actually.
27th July, 2012
File under 'anonymous, aquatic scent' with all the others.
29th March, 2011
This is nice enough. Smells like Crave by Calvin Klein, but perhaps a bit more grown up.
A decent summer fragrance - a light orangey citrus aquatic but staying power is a problem.
22nd January, 2011

Add your review of Boss Pure

Shop for Boss Pure products online

Shop for Boss Pure at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Boss Pure

Member images of Boss Pure

There are no member images of Boss Pure yet. Why not be the first?