David Yurman Eau de Parfum (2008)
by David Yurman

David Yurman Eau de Parfum information

Year of Launch2008

HouseDavid Yurman
PerfumerHarry Fremont
PackagingDavid Lipman
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About David Yurman Eau de Parfum

David Yurman Eau de Parfum is a feminine perfume by David Yurman. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Harry Fremont. The bottle was designed by David Lipman

David Yurman Eau de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of David Yurman Eau de Parfum

An unusual green opening… a tiny bit of synthetic mandarin and an interesting cassis note. This green accord is not at all sharp as green often is; but then again it is not a rich, broad-spectrum green either. This is an iffy green mandarin haloed by a synthetically aromatic cassis note. I don’t find it off-putting but I don’t think I would like to smell it over a very long period of time.

With the heart note’s floral accord, the fragrance takes a turn further away from my preferences. My problem with it is the water lily note… which I often dislike. My reaction to the note in this fragrance is especially strong. To my nose the water lily overwhelms the rose and peony to the point where I find the heart accord disagreeable.

I waited a long time for the base to show itself, but when it came, all I could smell was musk… If the base has a wood note, you can’t prove it by me. And I can’t determine patchouli, either. To me the base is an annoying combination of musk and water lily… The annoyance is persistent… the water lily ambiance hangs on for hours and hours.

I was interested in the other reviewers’ mentioning that this was an expensive fragrance a few years ago. I checked on the current price and find that the cost has gone down considerably. .. but not nearly as much as it should have.
19th December, 2016
Stops men in their tracks! And they must know the name so they can purchase it immediately.
07th February, 2014
This perfume is a good one. Sort of missed it's time frame; it smells like an 80's perfume. But, hey, I loved the eighties. It is similar to Paloma Picasso to my nose, although somewhat sweeter. Its earlier notes seem distinctly masculine, then the floral aspect emerges. In the dry down it seems woodier. Personally, I think this scent is a lovely fragrance for a man although it's marketed towards women.
24th December, 2011
Hmmm, I don't see what all the fuss is about. I find a light green, watery scent. Translucent, not especially sweet. Delicate, a bit young in style. Not brilliant, but not wretched.
16th February, 2011
A light fruity floral with rose, pleasant, soft, easy to wear, more for a girl than for a woman. Did we need it? Definitely not - we already have Laura by Laura Biagiotti, Echo and Cool Water by Davidoff, Eternity Moment by CK, ..., I am sure everybody could add more to the list. You can get the same experience for a fraction of the price. I find it a shame to bring out such a non-descript first scent and to be asking such an outrageous price for it...
30th March, 2010
I’ve never met the creator of this perfume, but he seems very lighthearted. Yes indeed- he’s probably laughing right now because he has people paying a hundred plus to smell like the backseat of a limo.
23rd February, 2010

Add your review of David Yurman Eau de Parfum

Shop for David Yurman Eau de Parfum products online

Search Amazon for David Yurman Eau de Parfum

Member images of David Yurman Eau de Parfum

There are no member images of David Yurman Eau de Parfum yet. Why not be the first?