Brave Agua Brava (2004)
    by Antonio Puig

Average Rating:

Brave Agua Brava information

Brave Agua Brava is a men's fragrance by Antonio Puig. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Brave Agua Brava

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

ANDROZER's avatar

Syria Syria

Last for long time more than day , the more u sweat the more it shines. no one use it or heard of it its unique at the same time not strange. u can use it if u are 20 or 60 years old. classy but also fresh woody close to Pine, not sweet. u can smell something like it in other perfumes. but it's the base that every thing derived from it, I fell that cause it was my first Perfume I smell it some times in many perfumes and consider it the main ideal ascent.

23 September, 2012 (Last Edited: 06 October, 2012)

ANDROZER's avatar

Syria Syria

23 September, 2012 (Last Edited: 06 October, 2012)

shamu1's avatar

This is a dry woody spicy scent that, due to its containing pine, had huge potential of being great. However, it's totally ruined by an awful synthetic marine note that pervades the entire fragrance and makes it smell like just another boring aquatic or sport fragrance.

The fact that I can smell pine, vetiver and cedar in this is of little consolation to me unfortunately. Granted, even without the aquatic note in there this probably wouldn't be the most unique fragrance in the world, but it would at least be wearable.

Dreadful sawdust 'n rubber drydown too.

MY RATING: 4.5/10

26 April, 2012

necrosero's avatar

Romania Romania

As I have not smelled Puig's original Agua Brava, I cannot comment on the similarities between the two. But, as I have read from the notes pyramid of AB, the same notes could be applied for Brave AB. Aquatic + oriental + woods, that's what I get, and I like it. There's a very pregnant pine note in the middle, so if you don't like how pine smells, don't bother with this one. It is very dry, not sweet at all. I like it, it's way better as an aquatic than, let's say, BVL Aqva.

10th January, 2011

Add your review of Brave Agua Brava

Search for on eBay United States

Brave By Agua Brava Deodorant Spray 150ml / 5.0 Fl.oz By Antonio Puig for Men
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left:
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)