Neroli (2008)

About Neroli

Neroli is a feminine perfume by Laura Mercier. The scent was launched in 2008

Neroli fragrance notes

Reviews of Neroli

I've never lived close to an orange grove or even smelled any other orange blossom perfumes, so my expectatons of this scent were wide open.

I like it very much. Crisp and fresh smelling to me, drying down to a lingering orange-vanilla. I don't pick out alot of florals, just an overall cottony freshness that seems would be perfect for summer.

Longevity is a little short lived for an EDP but it's a citrus scent so that's to be expected.

I don't find anything masculine about this scent at all...it's all woman.
04th June, 2012
I grew up visiting my grandparents' orange grove often and I love the heady smell of orange blossoms up close. I was hoping for something reminiscent of that smell when I bought this but was disappointed. There is a neroli element to the scent but freesia and the balancing notes are interfering with my enjoyment of it. For some reason, the resulting bouquet reminds me of something distinctly intended to be worn by men. Very masculine. I gave mine to my son and he loves it.
24th December, 2011
Lovely orange blossom indeed, wrapped with the noticible freesia accord.

Less citrusy than most orange blossom scents, slightly powdery. The dry down is sweet and comforting. My go-to winter fragrance.
05th August, 2011
AnnS Show all reviews
This is a very nice and pretty orange blossom fragrance - light, a wee bit sweet, with a hint of fresh flowers and limoncello like accords, with a light vanilla base. A very nice floral orange blossom for the price point. Not as rich as something like Dilmun and not as traditional and soapy as Nocturnes. A modern feminine orange blossom that is very enjoyable to wear, and does indeed smell like fresh orange blossoms without any actual madarin or orange juice accords to deepen it. It's a real mood lifter too. I highly recommend it for those seeking orange blossoms that don't veer into the direction of colognes.
12th May, 2009
For those who are looking for the true scent of orange blossoms, as you experience them in real life, this is it! Intoxicating mediterranian nights come alive smelling this perfume. It REALLY smells like orange blossoms do, and even better...
11th November, 2008

Add your review of Neroli

Shop for Neroli products online

Search Amazon for Neroli

Member images of Neroli

There are no member images of Neroli yet. Why not be the first?