by Biehl Parfumkunstwerke

pc02 information

HouseBiehl Parfumkunstwerke
PerfumerPatricia Choux

About pc02

pc02 is a shared / unisex perfume by Biehl Parfumkunstwerke. The fragrance was created by perfumer Patricia Choux

pc02 fragrance notes

Reviews of pc02

finzi Show all reviews
Warm, sweet (too sweet perhaps) and creamy with a faint suggestion of something like aniseed or liquorice - that must be the cardamom. Reminds me of vanilla ice-cream melting over a hot pudding!

The combination of honey and vanilla is too much for me, I prefer perfumes that are sweetened with fruits instead. Longevity is good, lasting most of the day.

This smells very gourmand to me, but you may not think so. I guess it all depends on how you feel about honey in perfumes. I don't get ANY rose at all, which surprises me because I often find I can pick out rose in a perfume at fifty paces and it usually turns me right off.
11th March, 2012
Hm! 9 times out of 10 I don’t like the scent of lavender – it either reminds me of dusty old lavender bags, or smells too much like a masculine herbal-cologne. But the descriptions I’d read of this “white lavender” scent as soft and sweet rather than slightly astringent or musky, intrigued me. Perhaps this would be a lavender I could love?

I found it a pleasant surprise – sweet but not sickly, floral but ever-so-subtly: a clean, light scent yet one that’s not chilly nor forbidding, but welcoming and gentle. Lavender, tonka beans and a pale, thick, mild honey. Peony perhaps, if I really seek it out, and perhaps a very subtle hint of the “high”, sharpness that freesia has (or perhaps this could be attributed to the bergamot), supporting the herbaceous lavender. Patchouli I can’t detect. The woods are extremely soft – just the lavender stems, nothing more! It brings to mind halva – that kind of dense, powdery, slightly woody sweetness. In perfume terms, it most reminds me of SacreBleu, which I thought of as a floral milkshake.

I find I need to apply with a light hand, though – too much and I’m worried I’m going to walk around smelling like a candy-floss machine… It could outstay its welcome if you’re not careful with it. And it’s very tenacious – I could still smell the light spray I spritzed on in the morning after a day’s work, a 1.5 hour tennis lesson AND a shower!
03rd February, 2011
I get a woodsy, nutty, praline kind of gourmand. It's a like like the aroma of what a bakery smells like after the baking's all done. A floral gourmand that a nice light scent.
19th April, 2010

The pyramid says that the top notes are bergamot, white lavender, cardamom, spices… I get something lusciously gourmand immediately upon spraying… honey sweet and taste tempting, but certainly not overdone in its gourmandness. I think this is pretty much a scent constructed around honey – I get it from top to bottom with varied partnerships along the way. First, the honey joins with the soft, gentle lavender and the bergamot and cardamom to form a warm, intriguing opening. That opening accord holds well until it gradually transforms to a honey / tonka / spicy floral accord. This accord is more gourmand than floral, it is delightful, and it has lost much of its sillage power. In the final accord only a little of the gourmand accord is left to join with the light woods of the base – as often happens, I don’t get the musk. The base does not send much sillage from the skin, but it does have a nice aroma very near the skin. Normally gourmands are not my thing, but I find this one refined, rich, and eminently enjoyable.

07th April, 2009

Add your review of pc02

Shop for pc02 products online

Shop for pc02 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for pc02

Member images of pc02

There are no member images of pc02 yet. Why not be the first?