L'Eau de Neroli (2008)

L'Eau de Neroli information

Year of Launch2008

Parent CompanyManzanita

About L'Eau de Neroli

L'Eau de Neroli is a shared / unisex perfume by Diptyque. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of L'Eau de Neroli

rbaker Show all reviews
The opening blast is refreshingly delicious: citrus-verbena with orange blossom, and hints of verbena. A touch of petitgrain is also present, and soon the neroli arrives, whilst the citrus evaporates after the first twenty minutes.

The drydown keeps up the orange blossom, easily the dominant component of this creation, with the neroli playing an accompaniment rôle, and in the base a white musk is added that blends in very nicely. At times a touch of sweetness is present, based upon a honeyed bees wax impression that at times makes an appearance in the background, but it is a very discrete sweetness only; in general L'Eau de Neroli is not a sweet fragrance.

This summery delight displays moderate sillage, good projection and I get on my skin a longevity of five hours. Pleasant, well made, nothing exciting but well-structured and with enough complexity and quality of ingredients to give is a thumbs-up. 3.25/5
26th December, 2015
I am not a fan of "hesperidés" fragrances, and I am much picky with this class of scents - this is to say "perhaps this is not that bad as I depict it". I don't like them mostly because they all smell really close one to each other to me. This is not an exception. It's, well, citrus and orange and "freshness". Not bad and quite natural, I just don't see the specific reasons why someone should choose this one and not other ones (even by Diptyque as well).

19th February, 2014 (last edited: 05th April, 2014)
This is mostly my winter, cool weather spritz. It has a warm citrus, subtle neroli, and slight musky dry down. I'm not a musk fan, but it's not too much for the way I use it. I enjoy the contrast of a warm citrus on a cool, overcast day. I wish the scent had a bit of petigrain to strengthen the neroli's sparkling character and give it a bit of green freshness.
18th September, 2010
This starts with a gorgeous, fresh, slightly soapy orange blossom note. It quickly deepens into a white musk scent. This is a very simple scent: orange blossom and musk, that’s about it. Unisex in orientation, and perhaps slightly sweet in character. The dry down develops a slight woody aspect. The musk dominates here, a bit more than I care for. Nothing original or distinctive in this scent, it is simply Diptyque’s version of an orange blossom special.
15th June, 2010
Best BASIC neroli based cologne water I've ever tried. Bright and crisp with geranium note that is easy to detect (so if you don't like geranium don't spray this on). If you are looking of a deep neroli or something with more complex, try out Penhaligon's Castile or C&S's Neroli. This would be good for a "spritz n' wake up" type of dealie but for the price, nah. Go with something else. But I really do like this scent.
08th October, 2009
JaimeB Show all reviews
A very good cologne, with an unusual accord of verbena, tarragon, neroli, geranium, and cedar. Not your usual stuff; balanced beautifully, and very well blended. It has good sillage for an eau de cologne, and decent longevity, too. The mood is definitely sunny and upbeat, if a bit cool.
25th March, 2009

Add your review of L'Eau de Neroli

Shop for L'Eau de Neroli products online

Shop for L'Eau de Neroli at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for L'Eau de Neroli

Member images of L'Eau de Neroli

There are no member images of L'Eau de Neroli yet. Why not be the first?