Tahitian Holiday (2008)

About Tahitian Holiday

Tahitian Holiday is a feminine perfume by Avon. The scent was launched in 2008

Tahitian Holiday fragrance notes

Reviews of Tahitian Holiday

A cheap & cheerful tropical blend of coconut, vanilla & gardenia, this is fun, sweet & girly. lt's also very similar to B&BW's Tiare Flower, which l owned a bottle of before giving it away to a friend. lt's not at all complex or interesting & it doesn't last long, but it's perfect for taking on a beach holiday & spraying liberally, then ditching the bottle before your return home.
29th March, 2014
Not to everyones taste as it is really sweet but I love it because I love the smell of coconuts and this really does make you think of a sunny, tropical holiday. However someone did ask me if I had used a certain brand of hair mask but it didn't put me off and I get lots of compliments. Very girly
29th June, 2010
smells simalar to Harajuku Lovers G...only this has a more aquatic tone
05th August, 2009
Celia.D Show all reviews
Coconut is the over whelming scent, which is fine for getting me in the mood for a tropical beach holiday; but i can't imagine wearing it at any other time. There is no complexity here and it is a very linear scent but as smileica says - it can get a bit boring after a while.ood silage.
14th September, 2008
Coconut, salt and tequilla:-) Perfect for summer. Quite longlasting and intensive. But there's no scent for me if it isn't oriental-flower, so I got bored and gave it away.
23rd July, 2008

Add your review of Tahitian Holiday

Shop for Tahitian Holiday products online

Search Amazon for Tahitian Holiday

Member images of Tahitian Holiday

There are no member images of Tahitian Holiday yet. Why not be the first?