Revert Eco Perfume Spray (2008)
    by Rue21

Average Rating:

Revert Eco Perfume Spray information

The name comes from 're' as in recycle/reuse/reduce, and the 'vert' as in french for 'green'. The carton is recycled and according to rue21, the fragrance contains 'earth friendly oils'.

Reviews of Revert Eco Perfume Spray

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

misscasey's avatar

My stepdaughter equivalent bought a bottle of Revert at Rue 21 for about $9.99. Let me tell you now that for a 10 dollar 1.7 oz bottle, you couldn't ask for more. I was surprised right away that I liked it as much as I did. It smells a bit like a "body spray," but better than many in my opinion. It is fairly potent for a scent of this style. If I had to pinpoint a note I would say there is a sharp tangy citrus note, probably grapefruit. Intensely fresh and fruity and any other notes like florals are next to zero. The package boasts some natural ingredients and eco friendly packaging. It is too much of a fruit punch for a grown woman like myself, but I would much rather smell this on my preteen than Calgon or the like.

24 May, 2009 (Last Edited: 31st July, 2009)

Add your review of Revert Eco Perfume Spray

Search for on eBay United States

Revert Eco by Rue 21 men's 1.7oz cologne Spray, brand New IN BOX!
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 17 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)