Viva La Juicy (2008)

Year of Launch2008

HouseJuicy Couture
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc

About Viva La Juicy

Viva La Juicy is a feminine perfume by Juicy Couture. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Viva La Juicy

Yummy to its Core

If you like Bath and Body Works' TWILIGHT WOODS, (which is very popular), you will most likely like Viva La Juicy. I love both. There is a very caramel, praline deepness to both of them. Creamy, sweet, and a little dark. Viva La Juicy ends up being just a little bit tangier. In a word. It's yummy. It's the kind of fragrance that your nose just wants to get closer and closer to its source. It also has just the slightest trace of muskiness. Doesn't that just sound beautiful? It all does to me!

18th June, 2013
One of my absolute favourite perfumes of all time! First time I smelled this I thought it was too sweet, but now the weather is getting warmer, I decided to give it another go as everyone was saying it's designed more for summer. I adore this! I thought it might be too sweet but it's definitely not - it's light, fruity, sweet and quite refreshing, and one of the few perfumes I've ever gotten lots of positive comments on. Surprisingly, I find it can also be quite a mature scent instead of being too young and girly. My mum tried this on the other day, and on her it just smelled like a sweet second skin, absolutely gorgeous. Definitely recommend for an all-round crowd-pleaser.
07th November, 2012
Saintkitty Show all reviews
Russian Federation
Synthetic, sweet and watery at the same time. Staying power is only about 3 hours. To me Viva is in the same class as Nina Ricci's apple. I don't like them both.
10th October, 2012
I have to agree with the other reviews. Men LOVE this scent. My boyfriend chose it for me; he said it's what strippers wear (which made me dislike it before I even smelled it). But to my surprise, I liked it. I don't love it, but it's tolerable. It's very youthful and flowery, but like it's trying too hard to be girly and flowery, sticky and sweet. There are many other scents I prefer, but I wear this one on casual date nights FOR HIM because I know he LOVES it.
05th March, 2012
One of my best female friends wears Viva La Juicy. It's very sweet, "pink", and VERY strong. It just screams "youth", in a more obnoxious-but-still-kinda-tolerable-way.
10th May, 2011
I don't mind this fragrance and I can certainly understand its popularity. It is very girly, sweet and playful.

It is a little similar to Miss Dior Cherie I thought, yet there is a softer more powdery blend of vanilla, gardenia and jasmine. I can see why it is so commonly worn by young teen girls.

In the US I have heard that both this fragrance and the original Juicy Couture are best sellers, however in Australia it is not so popular which allows me to consider buying this seeming that not many people wear this fragrance.

The bottle is really cute, yet I'll be honest and say that I'd probably feel a little embarassed having it on my dresser because it looks a little childish.

I do like this fragrance a lot, but I doubt I'd ever purchase it because I feel that I have way too many sweet and gourmand scents in my collection. I'm aiming to buy more grown-up fragrances that I can love and wear for many years to come. I'm sorry, but I just don't see myself wearing Viva La Juicy when I'm 30 years old.

The lasting strength was great, I didn't have a problem with that at all. I thought the sillage was also quite good and more than often a few sprays was enough to last the entire day.

27th April, 2011

Add your review of Viva La Juicy

Shop for Viva La Juicy products online

Shop for Viva La Juicy at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Viva La Juicy

Member images of Viva La Juicy

There are no member images of Viva La Juicy yet. Why not be the first?