Wild Citrus for Men
    by Coty

Average Rating:

Wild Citrus for Men information

Wild Citrus for Men is a men's fragrance by Coty.

Reviews of Wild Citrus for Men

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Redbeard's avatar

Like Nicolai's Balle de Match, this is a somewhat grapefruity citrus with cilantro. And also like Balle de Match, it also improves vastly on other jazzy, lively grapefruit-cilantro scents. I have a lifetime supply because my first $5 bottle came half-full with no cap, but I loved it so much that I ordered another from another vendor. I've used it both as an air freshener and as a summer cologne, and it's just amazing for either...not overly green from too much cilantro, nor salty or bitter from kitchen herbs like the Blenheim/Wellington family. Even though its strength tapers off, the crisp, sharp freshness of the citrus components lives on into the base, without ever becoming that fake "body wash" freshness. For its price, it must be pretty synthetic, but I find that to be an unexpected boon; the citrus here to me feels like a strange but fascinating "averaged-citrus", and I attribute that to their using artificial faux-citrus molecules. Really nice stuff.

22 January, 2011

Tony T's avatar

nice subtle lime that last an hour or so. not bad for the price.

26 August, 2008

Add your review of Wild Citrus for Men

Search for on eBay United States

Coty Wild Citrus For Men Cologne Spray 1.5oz NEW
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 7 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)