Wrapped With Love (2008)

HouseHilary Duff
PerfumerStephen Nilsen
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc

About Wrapped With Love

Wrapped With Love is a feminine perfume by Hilary Duff. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Stephen Nilsen

Reviews of Wrapped With Love

light and youthful

I love this scent! The honeydew and mangosteen keep the raspberry fresh and not too sweet- very youthful (not childish like other celebrity scents). There's a creamy note (apparently white chocolate and vanilla). And a light, feminine hint of floral (violet and lily). This fragrance is absolutely inoffensive and could be worn by anyone, anywhere. [I've read there's also notes of mardarin and blood orange, and plum, but I haven't smelled them in here]

Pros: not too sweet

13th July, 2013
Wrapped With Love managed to disappoint me and amaze me all at the same time. While I was turned off by the typical fruity floral opening, I was impressed by the overall composition of this fragrance.

The scent starts off with a burst of sugared fruits, which is very girly and fresh. I particularly liked that the opening was sweet rather than harsh or sour. However, Wrapped With Love is one of those scents that you swear you've tried before because most fragrances smell rather similar, (Diamonds by Giorgio Armani being an example).

Unfortunately, like most fruity florals, the heart of this scent didn't blend well with my skin chemistry and ended up smelling strong and citrusy. However on paper, the heart is soft and feminine.

The drydown was something I was really looking forward to smelling. I was glad that I was able to smell the white chocolate and raspberry notes although they weren't all that prominent. The drydown did however work better with my skin chemistry, giving me a rest from the overpowering lemon note on my wrist.

Wrapped With Love, in my humble opinion, is far more favourable than her previous fragrance, With Love. This scent seems to match the age group they are marketing this fragrance towards, meaning this is definitely a perfume for the teen crowd.

Overall, this was an enjoyable scent with better than average lasting strength. I would recommend this fragrance as being something fruity, tropical and sweet, which will definitely appeal to teenage girls.

04th June, 2011
First off, I have only smelt this on paper and not on my own body. I am not sure if that makes a difference, but I thought I should put it out there.

I like this smells better than Hilary's "With Love". In fact, I hate her "With Love" (see my other review, in short, its too synthetic). This one is fruitier and sweeter. It has a nicer tone to it. I can't talk about the longevity of the fragrance since it's on a piece of paper and I never actually used it on my skin or clothes, sorry about that.
18th March, 2010
Not only is this a beautiful bottle, but I love the scent. I'm definitely not the target market for this (just turned 40), but I still love it. It is definitely sweet, and very different from her first scent, which I also love. The lotion is really nice too.
25th March, 2009

Add your review of Wrapped With Love

Shop for Wrapped With Love products online

Search Amazon for Wrapped With Love

Member images of Wrapped With Love

There are no member images of Wrapped With Love yet. Why not be the first?