Ed Hardy Woman (2008)
    by Ed Hardy [Christian Audigier]

Shop for Ed Hardy Woman products online

Reviews of Ed Hardy Woman

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

This is a truly delicious scent. For a floral girl like myself, I wouldn't have expected this fragrance to be so appealing. It's sweet, it's fruity and the sillage is great.

The top notes of mango, grapefruit and strawberries is mouth-wateringly juicy and sugary sweet. Once you spray this on, you will immediately feel energised and refreshed. I think Ed Hardy would make the perfect Spring/Summer party scent.

I disagree with the other reviewers that described this fragrance as common, uninteresting and plain, in my opinion this is a very colourful and vibrant scent.

In the heart of this fragrance, I can smell some similarities to DKNY Red Delicious, which I also love. I'd probably find it difficult to tell the difference between the two.

I am yet to test this on my skin, and I actually fear doing so, seeming that most fruity florals turn sour with my skin chemistry. I also don't see myself adding this perfume to my wishlist in a hurry, not unless the price decreases dramatically, because right now the price is ridiculous.

04 June, 2011

fayeee's avatar
    fayeee
    England England

I bought this fragrance for two reasons - 1) the amazing looking tattoo-print bottle, and 2) It came with a free gift - a yellow bag with tattoo designs on, very cool. Being somewhat 'alternative' myself, that sort of thing appeals to me.
    But the actual scent is disappointing. It's a super sweet fruit salad, lots of strawberry and vanilla. If I want a candy sweet frag, I'd be more inclined to wear Britney's Fantasy, at least it lasts longer. EH Woman has pretty poor sillage and I can no longer smell it on me after half an hour.
    That said, it's not overly unpleasant, and the bottle is great!

02 April, 2011

Asha's avatar
    Asha

Ed Hardy Women

Notes: bergamot, blood orange, red sake accord, black currant, pink peppercorn, nectarine, jasmine, forbidden plum, sensual musk, cedarwood, sandalwood and patchouli (from macys.com)

This has to be the fragrance that wins the prize for smelling the most like a Jolly Rancher candy. It is mouth puckeringly sour with a huge dose of a synthetic, nondescript "red" fruit flavor that seems part way between watermelon and strawberry. I suppose this is what might happen if you take Miss Dior Cherie and amplify the fruit without attempting to create any kind of balance or structure. The sour fruit is backed by a sugary and diaphanous vanilla-wood note, similar to many other woody orientals on the market, but not nearly as well done. Although I dislike Miss Dior Cherie on my skin, it is a much better composition--skip the Ed Hardy and go for the Dior.

04 October, 2009

foetidus

Purplebird7 is spot on about Ed Hardy Woman (and about Mexican prayer candles). This is a sweet creamy strawberry accord top to bottom and beginning to end: thatís itÖ creamy strawberry (fields) forever.

21st August, 2009

Sybarite's avatar
    Sybarite

This fragrance is also known as ... Love Kills Slowly ... as that's what's printed on the skull "tatoo" design on it's packaging. It is a very fruity-floral that has been described as all sort of various fruit, depending on what your skin and chemistry tends to either bring out and emphasise or loose and "kill". I've heard it described as very strawberry-ish, as very mango-ish and yet somebody else say that it's nothing but melon start, middle and end ???
    I know someone else who swears that it smells exactly like "Garden Pear Glace" from Victoria's Secret. (though there are no pears in it. Then again there are no melons in it either). So, let me tell you exactly what is in it :
    Apple Souffle , Wild Strawberry , Mango , Red Grapefruit , Freesia Petals , Watery Muguet , Linden Blossom , Warm Amber , Musk , Tonka Beans , and
    Vanilla Pudding .
    Right, well those are the notes. But ... I did say exactly, so .......
    Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Water, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha Methyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Eugenol, Citronellal, Isoeugenol, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral. .... is what it's made from.
    Hell, when I see it like this, I really start thinking what the hell am I putting on my skin? ... And no wonder it smells like one thing one and something else entirely to someone else.
    To me it's entirely super "fruity salad" at very first spray then as it settles (on my skin) it becomes a very similar scent to Juicy Couture (original). It's a very "girly" young smelling scent and I can't imagine many "women" really enjoying it much. But then I have noticed men do seem to just love it, for some reason (or is it just that name that's attracting them???). But I suppose that's at least a good point ..... ?!?
    It's an ok scent , but sophisticated it aint !

08 March, 2009

xXjEnNyXx's avatar
    xXjEnNyXx

I bought this fragrance because I liked the uniqueness of the "rebel" tatoo images that are on the sleeve of the bottle. The juice inside is completely different from thoes "rebel" images. The fragrance smells good to my nose but it does not match the "toughness" that the packaging represents. TAlthough it smells good, this scent to me is a bit juvenile and not my type of fragrance. When I first apply Ed Hardy, I get a fruity/ floral note (more fruity than floral.) This perfume smells exactly like watermelon jolly ranchers to me. My problem is that it doesn't have any longevity AT ALL. After 15 minutes the strength diminishes (on me, the only way I can smell it is to put my nose directly on my wrist and sniff my skin closely) and even doing that the scent is very faint...I will use this on occasion and keep the bottle for decoration after it is finished. The fragrance is alright, I would give it 2-3 stars (I would not re-purchase this one). On the other hand, the bottle would get 5+ stars...I Love, Love, Love the bottle!

20th February, 2009