Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather (2008)
by Heeley

Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather information

Year of Launch2008

HouseHeeley

About Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather

Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather is a shared / unisex perfume by Heeley. The scent was launched in 2008

Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather fragrance notes

Reviews of Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather

A lovely soft and smooth leather blended with violet florals. Very wearable and elegant, but not too formal. This is Tom Ford’s Tuscan Leather done properly. Sorry Tom!
19th March, 2019
This was the first Heeley frag I've tried and definitely made me want to try others. Other times that I tried a spray, I didn't seem to get much leather, but trying this now for the fifth time the leather and suede notes are really there- they don't project as much as the grassy hay notes though. One of the more complex frags I've tried without that complexity making it difficult to enjoy. I'ts the first truly nice spring day here in california, and this frag is simply perfect for this weather. A real winner!
15th March, 2019
One of my favourite leather fragrances, but a ‘green/yellow’ floral leather rather than a dark animal-y leather. I definitely get a leather that’s got a clean fresh hay scent, with grass and something that smells a bit like daisies. For me this is very much a daytime scent, for less warm summer or autumn days, and perhaps even for when it’s raining and you want to remind yourself of a summer late-afternoon in a field, relaxing in the last of the sun, in a fleece-lined brown leather jacket. It’s more niche than versatile but a lovely fragrance to have for the occasions you want to use it.
27th January, 2019
Stardate 20170625:

This reminds me of Or Black.
Green Soapy sweet floral.
I don't get leather but then I did not in K10 either so that must be me.
Or Black is dry and austere while CPF is sweet and floral and perhaps more wearable

A thumbs up all the way

26th June, 2017
This one is just not my cup of tea! Way too much hay- I didn't get much else. Definitely try before you buy- it's not for everyone, clearly.
06th May, 2017
An out-of-doors leather fragrance with lots of hay and some violet. It's uni-sex and quite pleasant. If you have Green Irish Tweed but want more leather than Iris and Sandalwood it would be a good alternative. In fact this could be a good hay scent for those who like that quality.
21st April, 2017

Add your review of Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather

Shop for Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather products online

HEELEY EDP SAMPLES VIAL TRAVEL SPRAY 5ml or 10 ml.

End Date: Sunday May-12-2019 17:36:35 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $17.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

HEELEY EDP SAMPLES VIAL TRAVEL SPRAY 5ml or 10 ml.

End Date: Sunday May-12-2019 17:36:35 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $26.00

Heeley Paris Cuir Pleine Fleur 3.4 oz Spray Eau de Parfum

End Date: Thursday May-16-2019 5:34:25 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $182.70

Member images of Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather

There are no member images of Cuir Pleine Fleur / Fine Leather yet. Why not be the first?