Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz (2008)
by Moschino

Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz information

Year of Launch2008

HouseMoschino
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz

Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz is a feminine perfume by Moschino. The scent was launched in 2008

Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz fragrance notes

Reviews of Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz

Salutation.

This MOSCHINO EDT captures the essence of Summertime.It is simple a Casual Everyday scent.Floral but not overpowering with a touch of Fruity(Citrus). The smell makes you want to get outside in the Cool Breeze,let your hair down and have fun! Carefree, Interesting,Young,Cheerful,Uplifting, Mild,Light Hearted and Common.

Citrus is not at list but I found citrus in it but less than FUNNY.It is a luscious mix of Interesting fruits and Delicate florals with a Musky dry down however to fade quickly on my skin that disappoints me about this EDT but anyway it is a truly spirited scent.

In my opinion if you already have FUNNY this is not a Upheaval or Better than it.It is suitable for vacation at seasides and It is also unobtrusive enough for OFFICE wear.Good for a normal taste and definitely for Young girls and Teenagers.If you are looking for a Safe and not heavy Everyday scent this is a Good choice.

Sillage?Mild.

Longevity?Weak on my skin.

17th May, 2015
I don't understand the hippy reference here. I usually connect patchouli and incense to the scent of a hippy. However, this sparkling citrus fragrance is certainly fizzy.

Hippy Fizz is very similar to Funny! by Moschino. Although lemon and bitter orange is not listed in the notes, they are certainly present, especially in the top notes.

The scent itself is very crisp and Summery. Refreshing in fact. I don't sense much in the way of rose or violets, however the lotus and magnolia blend in well with the citruses.

I was a little disappointed by the lasting strength which was extremely poor. So all in all, I'd suggest Funny! as a better alternative as something that is very similar and longer lasting
30th June, 2011
I like to wear Hippy Fizz when I am in the mood for a fresh lemony/ citrus scent. It has notes of citrus, greens, and light flowers which is not sharp or offensive. When Hippy Fizz is first sprayed I get a strong lemon note but it is not overpowering. The drydown becomes a soft citrus/ green floral note and it hugs close to the skin. It doesn't last all day and needs reapplication every couple of hours. This is not a sexy scent or a head turner, but I would say this scent fits its name--"hippy" because of the floral notes and "fizzy" because of the citrus notes. This is not a complicated scent at all, but it is a happy and energizing one that lifts my spirits when I wear it. The citrus/ lemon notes make this perfect for a summer scent (Light and fresh, it is not sticky at all). If you are looking for a fresh, clean, citrus fragrance, I would recommend Hippy Fizz.

21st February, 2009
To me, this smells a lot like I Love Love, although it has been about a year since I last tried that perfume. This is another well done citrus, it has a very nice lemon verbana topnote and it's not overpowering at all. If you were looking for a soft, semi-sweet citrus, this would fit the bill nicely. I have the lotion as well as the perfume (sample sizes) and the lotion comes across more fruity/sweet, while the perfume packs more of the lemon. Not much sillage, but a well done fragrance.
06th January, 2009

Add your review of Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz

Shop for Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz products online

Shop for Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz

Member images of Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz

There are no member images of Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz yet. Why not be the first?

Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz News