Secret Obsession (2008)

HouseCalvin Klein
PerfumerAnn Gottlieb
SupplierGivaudan

About Secret Obsession

Secret Obsession is a feminine perfume by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Ann Gottlieb

Secret Obsession fragrance notes

Reviews of Secret Obsession

Salutation.

A excellent price and a perfume that has a wonderful scent. OBSESSION is an precious line between CK fragrances.SECRET OBSESSION exudes sexiness and confidence.definitely in my mind the original is better but this one is absolutely seductive too. that makes you feel like a confident,sexy and strong woman. Spicy,Sultry,Provocative,Sweet, Oriental and Pssionate.

The seductive blend of plum,rose and nutmeg and floral herats of tuberose and jasmine meets with subtle hits of vanilla,sandalwood and amber brings an air of sensuality as it is warm and cozy.this scent is sexy with a hint of being naughty and makes a diabolic smile of a seductive woman.

This fragrance might be best for Autumn/Winter seasons.you weare it when you are going for a night full of hot moments with your man.A perfect choice for any woman who wants to leave a lasting impression on those she meets or everyone who wnts a modern version of timeless OBSESSION..test it first.

Sillage?Impressive.

Longevity?bout 5 hours on my skin.

13th May, 2015
Tony T Show all reviews
unisex

I dunno what mace smells like but this seems more identified with men than women.the tuberose is light but the sandalwood is on ten.i don't see many women wearing this as I believe this was a failure.

Pros: more manly than feminine
Cons: ck scent"

06th August, 2013
I remember when Secret Obsession was released, and all the fuss over the ad. Being a fan of CK and Eva Mendes (she's absolutely gorgeous, I'd love to look like her!)I tried it at the first opportunity I got. I wasn't convinced enough to buy a bottle there and then, but a few months later I went into a shop where they had a tester on the counter, so I had another try. I don't know what was different the second time but I really enjoyed it, so I went back later for a small bottle. I still have it, I still wear it and I still enjoy it.
So many people here don't seem to like Secret Obsession but that's OK with me, it means that I don't smell it on every second or third woman in the street like with Mademoiselle or Cherie.
19th March, 2012
My sister owns a bottle of this balmy tuberose among many other fragrances and occasionally wears this scent with the right mood. Heavily  ambery, almost syrupy,  mellow and rosey. I catch the duo rose-tuberose in the floral wave that is dense, massive and a bit too greasy. Some spices are included in the mix, i think cinnamon and nutmeg although this one is less spicy than the original Obsession. The combination of smoky amber and mature fruits (i detect the plums) is dark and almost edible but probably too much massive and artificially syrupy. The influence of woods  is notable most of all in the dry down aftertaste. The smell is a bit plastic though pleasant. The floral notes are not indipendent and subtle (i mostly catch the tuberose anyway) and the fragrance lacks of real sophistication in my opinion even if the smell  is captivating.
29th February, 2012 (last edited: 16th June, 2014)
Secret Obsession surprised me to say the least. I really didn't expect that I would like this fragrance so much.

This fragrance is unique. Not an outstanding and ground-breaking type of unique, but certainly different and refreshing.

The scent is like a harmonious blend of woods, spices and florals. It's comforting, warm and in some ways exotic.

I consider this fragrance to be more temptingly sensual rather than outright sexy. Secret Obsession doesn't scream sex, rather it promises to be taken slowly, perhaps a dinner, a dance, a glass of champagne and a sense of anticipation. It's certainly a scent that depicts control and elegance.

The jasmine and tuberose in the heart of this fragrance, really softens the scent and makes this fragrance so feminine and enticing. Secret Obsession is certainly a more subtle and modern version of the original Obsession.

I actually find it difficult to dislike any Calvin Klein fragrance as of recently because their newest releases just seem to be getting better and better.

I'd suggest Secret Obsession to any woman and I'd be extremely surprised if they weren't as impressed as I was.

03rd June, 2011
l smell wood in this & nothing else. No fruit, no florals. lt's like Obsession with more wood & less spice, much less sillage & longevity, & very linear. Boring!
14th February, 2011

Add your review of Secret Obsession

Shop for Secret Obsession products online

Shop for Secret Obsession at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Secret Obsession

Member images of Secret Obsession

There are no member images of Secret Obsession yet. Why not be the first?