Kenzo Power (2008)
    by Kenzo

Kenzo Power Fragrance Notes

Shop for Kenzo Power products online

Reviews of Kenzo Power

Showing 1 to 6 of 49 reviews.

teadot's avatar
    teadot

How does Kenzo wield POWER ?

"Speak softly, and carry a big stick." ...Theodore R. Roosevelt Jr.

Musky springtime florals sharpened gently by citrus, and sweetly spiced by cardamom...floating over a creamy soapy base -to produce a JONES CREAM SODA like effervescence on my nose. But as the above quote portends, this character speaks rather softly. Recommended ONLY for the guy with a big enough stick, to wear it !

Easily unisex. A solid spring/summer spirit lifter.

24 July, 2013 (Last Edited: 29 March, 2014)

Alexey's avatar
    Alexey
    Germany Germany

I once smelled this and was mind blown. Then I got it and was quite disappointed. It smells like you'd walk through a rotten forest. It smells like something died...

31st March, 2013

Zgb's avatar
    Zgb
    Croatia Croatia

Quite similar to Tempore Uomo by Laura Biagiotti. Kenzo Power is not the most masculine scent as it is quite floral in my opinion, however it does contain certain style and character, thus a wearer must have style as well. Apart from that, this scent is quite summery to me, not formal at all and yet, as prior mentioned, stylish. There is a certain heaviness and also sharpness in this scent which makes it lively and brisk but yet not fresh. Projects magnificently and lasts more than 10 hours on me. I find nothing simple in this fragrance. Due to it's complexity, heaviness and need for a strong character, albeit no uniqueness, this fragrance is bound to confuse people and most of them won't know how to deal with it or what to make of it. It won't be a common subject, not much mentioned and it'll mostly remain off the radar.

13 December, 2012

KillerScent's avatar
    KillerScent

Not power .
    This is a slight , feminine floral fragrance .Not manly .
    No more to say.

22 December, 2011

jimmysmellworld's avatar
    jimmysmellworld

A light floral which dries down to a slightly creamy/buttery vibe. I also get a hint of something metallic somewhere in there that makes me picture aluminum shavings mixed with flower petals. I initially got the impression of something very feminine but after several wears it hit me as masculine, just light and inoffensive. The name 'power' is not very fitting. The bottle is beautiful. longevity is ok for this type of fragrance

I would wear this during the day as its an ideal work/office scent

Perfect summer fragrance would not be fitting for the winter

I have received FAR more compliments that I expected from this fragrance in work. A definite 'nice and clean' smell.

17 July, 2011 (Last Edited: 26 July, 2011)

robyogi's avatar
    robyogi

Slightly powdery fruity-floral on an ambery base. It definitely shares some DNA with Dior Homme. It also reminds me in some ways of Prada's iris for men. Ultimately, I've got to agree with Off-Scenter in his observation that the "fruit" is too "frooty." Froot Loops. Ha! Seems like an uninspired fragrance for girls, to be honest. (I'll refrain from social commentary here.) Sweet, fruity, floral. Also, very familiar in that I've smelled this often, and at high volume, in places where 20-somethings hang out. If you want sweet, powdery, and somewhat floral, try Dior's Cologne Blanche. It's got some class to it. I'm going with neutral because it's not horrid. Personally, I can't wait for this sweet-fruity trend to end.

27 May, 2011