by Ajne

Désir information

About Désir

Désir is a feminine perfume by Ajne.

Reviews of Désir

I agree with Mimi that the note that stands out the most for me in Désir is the jasmine. Everything else mixes together to form a dark, green-smelling essential oil stew. It smells like there's a lot of mossy galbanum in there, given extra depth with patchouli and brightness with what I'm guessing is vetiver and a pinch of something minty. In a sense, it's an organic version of a chypre base topped with the jasmine, but being a natural perfume, there are weird undertones making it a little weird, not the least of which is a hot sand and seashells smell that drowns out the jasmine after a while - maybe this has lotus in it?

Anyway, I'm not a huge fan of this specific style of natural perfumery. I would much rather have smelled the jasmine in its full glory than weird mossy seashells, but it's still an interesting, carefully crafted scent, and I'd highly recommend it for natural perfume lovers, so I'll go with a neutral rating.
17th October, 2015
What's an Ajne girl gonna do but move to Carmel ??? This is a truly rich and lovely all natural perfume . Rounded ,well blended.
Notes of moroccan jasmine, australian sandalwood, rich african cacao and ancient oudh. Oudh ! Who would have thought I would love this with Oudh in it !
The only note that I can detect clearly is the jasmine. Everything else blended together into an intoxicating aroma.
31st July, 2010

Add your review of Désir

Shop for Désir products online

Search Amazon for Désir

Member images of Désir

There are no member images of Désir yet. Why not be the first?