Fleur Blanche
by Ajne

Fleur Blanche information

HouseAjne

About Fleur Blanche

Fleur Blanche is a feminine perfume by Ajne.

Reviews of Fleur Blanche

This one is a big thumbs up for me. I own many gardenia scents from high end to low end. As many of you know, it is not possible to extract pure gardenia scent at this time. From what I have read, Ajne's perfumer, Jane, spent quite a long time experimenting with many blends until she found one that created a true to life gardenia. Unlike many synthetics, this natural "gardenia" is cheerful but does not scream white floral. I am pleased to say it is one of my most favorite scents of all time!

I suggest that even if white floral is not your thing, this is worth a sample. After the gardenia softens, a pleasant woodsy drydown awaits. I have found this scent so soothing that I've worn it to bed. Depending on the weather, you may find touches of other very soft florals in Fleur Blanche. In dry heat, the woodsy aspect appears sooner. I find this lasts about 4 to 6 hours, depending on the weather and your skin condition. In humid climates, this will last longer. It is available in perfume form or edp. I own the perfume.

I found out by pure accident that my cats prefer natural perfume to synthetics. They will not wince or run away, but they will take a small sniff and go on about their business.

Ajne has a sampling program and you may want to use this before purchasing. The money spent on the samples goes toward a future purchase!
01st September, 2011
Gardenia is one of my top favourite flowers. When I first sampled this, I thought it was too "herby" but after a while that exquisite aroma started to take it's shape and I thought ahhhh to own my own flower shop........beautiful lovely wonderful scent this is.
22nd January, 2010
I love this soliflore enough to write about it.It is a true to life gardenia bloom. Milky petals, a little bit of honey and pollen . Moderate sillage . I love that is 100 % natural and the creator is passionate about her work.
18th June, 2009

Add your review of Fleur Blanche

Shop for Fleur Blanche products online

Search Amazon for Fleur Blanche

Member images of Fleur Blanche

There are no member images of Fleur Blanche yet. Why not be the first?