Printemps
by Ajne

Printemps information

HouseAjne

About Printemps

Printemps is a feminine perfume by Ajne.

Reviews of Printemps

My good people: drag your behinds to Ajne's website and purchase some samples PLEASE. These scents are serious business. Printemps is wow, wow, WOW. 3 hours after application and I cannot stop sniffing my wrist.

No, not April in Paris. That would be too predictable. This is quite unpredictable. If their sample cards that I got in the mail are correct, the scent works with my body chemistry and balances my heart chakra. I don't know a darn thing about chemistry and chakras, but if this scent is supposed to make me euphoric, then it HAS done its job.

I do have a great bias for gardenia, any day in any way. So how magnificent for me when this opens up that way. Yes it's true it is similar to Fleur Blanche in this way but while Fleur Blanche has more "stem," Printemps has more wood and honey. For me this scent is tropical almost all throughout the beginning, but mid-way something else takes over, and I can't help but imagine purple and orange-yellow flowers starting to "sleep" at dusk. Then there is a slight cashmere-musk like scent. Now I sense toast or smoke, but also a balm like aloe vera at the same time.

Bottom line: amazing. Again, browse thru the site. Ajne also has these amazing bottles that have to seen to be believed.
08th May, 2010
Printemps meaning springtime . An exquisite smooth floral with top notes of gardenia- the opening is very similar to Fleur Blanche . Fairly tenacious ,my second fave after Fleur Blanche.
14th August, 2009

Add your review of Printemps

Shop for Printemps products online

Search Amazon for Printemps

Member images of Printemps

There are no member images of Printemps yet. Why not be the first?