Lakshmi (2008)

Lakshmi Fragrance Notes

Lakshmi information

Lakshmi is a women's fragrance by Ajne. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Lakshmi

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

rogalal's avatar

I really wanted to like Lakshmi, but it's the kind of natural perfume that just doesn't work on me. It's basically a mix of flowers and fruits with some sort of sweet resin underneath. The thing is, some combination of subtle undertones is coming together to create a weird woody fishy quality that I just can't unsmell. I get this in a LOT of natural perfumes, so I'm not trying to say anything mean about Ajne (I own a bottle of her Om, which I really like). It must be a combination of fairly common natural ingredients that makes this weird pet store fish food smell. Oh well...

15th December, 2013

Mimi Gardenia's avatar

An absolutely gorgeous complex fragrance that begins very orangey and then deepens with what I perceive as rose, cocoa, sandalwood ,lotus, ambrette and hints of orris. it is stunning .You must appreciate natural perfumery to love this.It is different from commerical perfumes. Not one drop of synthetics in it. I can use the names of the other Ajne fragrances to describe this one- sublime, divine,desire, joy,hope,eternal love.
    This is one of the most expensive pret a porter scents that Ajne does- no expense spared. Origainally created for a very ,dynamic lovely lady perfumista in New York who knows her perfumes and has great taste. I love this. All my yoga toes are tingling.

27th July, 2010

memechose's avatar

This was reviewed in my new and niche column , so diclosure, i was part of teh process of its creation. Its sexy, and the rose heart is 2 die 4 s is the base notes...

09th August, 2008