Om
by Ajne

Om information

HouseAjne

About Om

Om is a shared / unisex perfume by Ajne.

Reviews of Om

The Ajne company says that their proprietary fragrances are 100% non-synthetic, pure plant-distilled oils, and absolutes blended denatured spirits or organic jojoba oil. Their website says that Om is a blend of smoky sandalwood, Himalayan cedar, and forest lichen.

Immediately on spraying I get a woody-animalic accord that seems uncontrolled and/or unpredictable at first, but then settles down to a linear woody-mineral accord that Iím not sure how to take. I sort of like itÖ especially the wood part of it, but I am unsure about liking the mineral part. Smelling it close to the skin, it just seems to conflict with itself. Iím not saying the accord is badÖ just that itís something Iím going to have to get used to. But when I smell its sillage as I go about my activities, it smells intriguing, it performs well both in sillage and longevity. Another excellent talking point about the advantages of Om is that it is highly unusual Ė I know that I donít have to be concerned that someone I meet will be wearing this unusual product.
17th February, 2016
Frankincense, oakmoss, sandalwood, and perhaps labdanum. Incense-like, and more unisex than masculine, per Ajne. Has a slightly sweet drydown and has good longevity for a natural perfume.
13th September, 2011

Add your review of Om

Shop for Om products online

Search Amazon for Om

Member images of Om

There are no member images of Om yet. Why not be the first?