Banana Republic Classic Limited Edition (2008)
by Banana Republic

Banana Republic Classic Limited Edition information

Year of Launch2008

HouseBanana Republic
PerfumerLaurent Le Guernec
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Banana Republic Classic Limited Edition

Banana Republic Classic Limited Edition is a shared / unisex perfume by Banana Republic. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Laurent Le Guernec

Reviews of Banana Republic Classic Limited Edition

This is marketed as unisex, but it smells too feminine for me. On my wife it smells great though, clean and light. I like it on her and she enjoys wearing it.
10th December, 2008
Banana Republic launched this limited edition version of their well loved Classic fragrance during mid-summer. It will be sold only through the Holiday season. In addition to a new bottle design and packaging, the limited edition version increases the potency from an EDT to a EDP.

The only difference I can detect is that there is more of a citrus top note compared to the normal Classic. Although it is now an EDP, the Limited Edition did not last longer on my skin, but rather just had a bit more silage.

09th December, 2008
Loved this when I smelled it on my aunt though I'm usually drawn away from store brand fragrances as I find them to generic and cheap
15th July, 2008

Add your review of Banana Republic Classic Limited Edition

Shop for Banana Republic Classic Limited Edition products online

Search Amazon for Banana Republic Classic Limited Edition

Member images of Banana Republic Classic Limited Edition

There are no member images of Banana Republic Classic Limited Edition yet. Why not be the first?