Banana Republic Classic Limited Edition (2008)
    by Banana Republic

Average Rating:

Banana Republic Classic Limited Edition information

Banana Republic Classic Limited Edition is a unisex fragrance by Banana Republic. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Banana Republic Classic Limited Edition

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

charger's avatar

This is marketed as unisex, but it smells too feminine for me. On my wife it smells great though, clean and light. I like it on her and she enjoys wearing it.

10th December, 2008

dr.007's avatar

Banana Republic launched this limited edition version of their well loved Classic fragrance during mid-summer. It will be sold only through the Holiday season. In addition to a new bottle design and packaging, the limited edition version increases the potency from an EDT to a EDP.

The only difference I can detect is that there is more of a citrus top note compared to the normal Classic. Although it is now an EDP, the Limited Edition did not last longer on my skin, but rather just had a bit more silage.

09 December, 2008

jannarose's avatar

Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi

Loved this when I smelled it on my aunt though I'm usually drawn away from store brand fragrances as I find them to generic and cheap

15 July, 2008