Guerlain Homme (2008)

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerThierry Wasser
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Guerlain Homme

Guerlain Homme is a masculine fragrance by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser

Guerlain Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Guerlain Homme

Solid non offensive spring summer office scent. Nice quality and decent longevity even on hot days in the southern US. You can get this for a decent price on several online retailers and ebay so if you are a fan of the Guerlain house go for it. It's not a WOW scent but nice. Enjoy!
19th May, 2016
This fragrance is wonderful conceptually and beautifully executed. Mojito as a high class affair. It projects and lasts better on me than some of the reviews here would suggest and it's above average compared to other fragrances I own. I have not tried the Intense version but will look into that when this one runs out. If the Intense version is superior (and it may be), then that's the only reason I can think of not to buy the standard Guerlain Homme. Quality scent, incredible value. Nothing to dislike at all.
12th January, 2016
Citrus and Mojito in the beginning. Dries down to a nice bitter almond accord.

This may sound pretty awesome, but all in all, Guerlain Homme smells very shy and conservative. It's a good inoffensive summer scent for work, but I'm not sure if I'll keep it in my collection.

17th September, 2015
This is a sweet one, it starts off with what I'm guessing is the mojito note, one of the mojito's ingredients is sugar, it's pretty prominent to me.

I've had three vial samples for two or three years now, applying Guerlain Homme a couple of times before today. Today I may have gone overboard and may have really gone heavy on the application.

Some scents immediately draw you in while others turn you off right from the start. This one interested me at first but after a while it gave me an impression of a too sweet of a scent and leaning just a little too much to a floral or feminine direction.

It is okay but I will not be purchasing any more from here on. To sum it all up, my perception is a sweet scent that ends up with a floral sweetish vetiver aroma.
06th August, 2015
Guerlain homme is not bad, but it's not brilliant either. It's problem lies in the fact that it merely delivers what some other cheaper and less distinguished scents deliver and not much more.

It has a florals on top, something in between (I catch no lime or mint) and then a woody undertone, but it doesn't make you go 'wow'. It doesn't make you want to repeatedly sniff your wrist and luxuriate in the aroma. The dry-down is merely a pleasant light-woody powder. It's just short of refined, just short of distinguished and in that respect it has failed because I believe it was supposed to command both of those positions.

This house has better things in its portfolio. It would be better to discontinue just so that people don't come to it for the first time and assume this is the best Guerlain can do.
20th June, 2015
Salutation.

GUERLAIN HOMME is definitely style different than the more Summery/Green Fragrances,are only suitable EVERYDAY use and this prominence is Unique part this one for me.

The lime/Mint are the most evident at the begining on my skin.It is immediately Fresh and Strong.Sharp but Enjoyable and opens your Eyes in the morning!More Woody Spicy than Aromatic.

Manly and Energetic.I like it but i wish it would have a little more oomph.Anyway it is appropriate for men 25/40 years old.for everyone that enjoys a special WOODY AROMATIC or a Smoker man!

Sillage?Pleasant.

Lonegvity?Great on my skin.

6.5/10
13th June, 2015

Add your review of Guerlain Homme

Shop for Guerlain Homme products online

Shop for Guerlain Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Guerlain Homme

Member images of Guerlain Homme

There are no member images of Guerlain Homme yet. Why not be the first?