Guerlain Homme (2008)

Year of Launch2008

PerfumerThierry Wasser
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Guerlain Homme

Guerlain Homme is a masculine fragrance by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser

Guerlain Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Guerlain Homme

Citrus and Mojito in the beginning. Dries down to a nice bitter almond accord.

This may sound pretty awesome, but all in all, Guerlain Homme smells very shy and conservative. It's a good inoffensive summer scent for work, but I'm not sure if I'll keep it in my collection.

17th September, 2015
This is a sweet one, it starts off with what I'm guessing is the mojito note, one of the mojito's ingredients is sugar, it's pretty prominent to me.

I've had three vial samples for two or three years now, applying Guerlain Homme a couple of times before today. Today I may have gone overboard and may have really gone heavy on the application.

Some scents immediately draw you in while others turn you off right from the start. This one interested me at first but after a while it gave me an impression of a too sweet of a scent and leaning just a little too much to a floral or feminine direction.

It is okay but I will not be purchasing any more from here on. To sum it all up, my perception is a sweet scent that ends up with a floral sweetish vetiver aroma.
06th August, 2015
Guerlain homme is not bad, but it's not brilliant either. It's problem lies in the fact that it merely delivers what some other cheaper and less distinguished scents deliver and not much more.

It has a florals on top, something in between (I catch no lime or mint) and then a woody undertone, but it doesn't make you go 'wow'. It doesn't make you want to repeatedly sniff your wrist and luxuriate in the aroma. The dry-down is merely a pleasant light-woody powder. It's just short of refined, just short of distinguished and in that respect it has failed because I believe it was supposed to command both of those positions.

This house has better things in its portfolio. It would be better to discontinue just so that people don't come to it for the first time and assume this is the best Guerlain can do.
20th June, 2015

GUERLAIN HOMME is definitely style different than the more Summery/Green Fragrances,are only suitable EVERYDAY use and this prominence is Unique part this one for me.

The lime/Mint are the most evident at the begining on my skin.It is immediately Fresh and Strong.Sharp but Enjoyable and opens your Eyes in the morning!More Woody Spicy than Aromatic.

Manly and Energetic.I like it but i wish it would have a little more oomph.Anyway it is appropriate for men 25/40 years old.for everyone that enjoys a special WOODY AROMATIC or a Smoker man!

Lonegvity?Great on my skin.

13th June, 2015
There's already over 100 reviews of Guerlain Homme, so without getting long and technical, I will just throw my 2 cents in.

This opens up just like a mojito, and I don't mean the synthetic mojito smell, and overly minty and lime-y. This actually evokes the smell of an alcoholic mojoito.. yes you can smell the alcohol here, but not a perfumers alcohol, the smell of alcohol in the drink, so A+ for that. It could be a bit off putting to come, but in my opinion, they nailed the opening for a natural mojito. Within 30 minutes though, I am left with a boring, light rose smelling, airy, and slight bit of woods dry down. Hard to smell, no sillage, and boring. This fragrance shines in the first 15 minutes. In the opening after the natural alcohol mojito dries down, the mint really overpowers everything. It's just not very well done. Maybe some of the flankers do it better.
02nd April, 2015
I don't like this. I'm younger and I guess don't need to smell like Hemingway's drink. It has no sense of pleasing rum anyway for me. Even as an office scent it feels pungently offensive and...flat? Like a very unripe fruit.
20th January, 2015

Add your review of Guerlain Homme

Shop for Guerlain Homme products online

Shop for Guerlain Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Guerlain Homme

Member images of Guerlain Homme

There are no member images of Guerlain Homme yet. Why not be the first?