Incense Extrême (2008)

Incense Extrême Fragrance Notes

Incense Extrême information

Incense Extrême is a unisex fragrance by Tauer. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Incense Extrême

Showing 1 to 6 of 33 reviews.

tdwctdwc's avatar

White, futuristic, hopeful, pure and serene.

Incense extreme is based on indian Frankincense, which is a resin i'm not familiar with since all we burn here as middle eastern christian orthodox is somali and omani frankincense.

I was eagerly anticipating to try this, especially since Andy mentions that this scent is a pure interpretation of the indian resin itself.

After giving it two full wearings from a sample, I can safely say that this is my favorite incense scent (along with Bois D'encens which is based on somali frankincense).

Incense extreme is so simplistic yet filled with architectural open spaces.

It even inspired me to write and mingle new melodies on my piano.

22 March, 2014

Kain's avatar

Iran Iran

This is one of those daring scents guys.
    I have smelt different fragrances with incense in it but this one is completely different and very unique.
    The opening is a brutal combination of sharp herbal, dry woody and strong spicy notes.
    It's dark, herbal, extremely spicy that smell more like black pepper. there is no sweet note here. there are no citruses or floral notes.
    This may shock you at first sniff!
    It's almost acidic and I know this may be funny, but the opening remind me of the smell of ants! I'm not joking!
    I used to play with ants a lot when I was a little kid and I can remember formic acid smell because of touching ants in my hands and this fragrance smell really close to that!
    If you don't believe me, go and touch a few ants and smell your hand, then go and smell this fragrance.
    It's very interesting smell and I like it but at the same time very different.
    It's very linear and only gets smoother as time goes by.
    Projection is good (not great) and longevity is around 6 hours on my skin.
    It's growing on my and with more wearing it via my sample I'm liking it more.
    Definitely not a safe blind buy.

06 February, 2014

Colin Maillard's avatar

A rich, but at the same time really clean and simple, romantic, bright, and uplifting scent. Balsamic incense with a contemporary geometrical feel, fairly close to other modern incenses (e.d. the CdG ones). An animalic ambroxan note comes and goes, perfectly interacting with warmer and more aerial notes. Overall a balsamic take on incense, really powerful and long-lasting, with many points in common with other Tauer's. Soothing drydown.

30th January, 2014 (Last Edited: 12 April, 2014)

hoschhti's avatar

Germany Germany

Very architectural. The olfactory equivalent to the Guggenheim in Bilbao.

29 April, 2013 (Last Edited: 09 May, 2013)

noideawhatimsaying's avatar

After sampling, I don't get it. Smells like medicine, almost, with absolutely no sense of incense.

26 April, 2013

Superlekker13's avatar

I want to love it, and I tried really hard... I love incense scents in general, but this is a little too hardcore altar boy for me. It smells great when sprayed on, all you get is "Incense! Incense! More incense!!!" and it does not change much, yet becomes drier, almost one-dimensional. This one's got excellent staying power, settling down to a mosquito-repellent whiff the next day.

I tried this in a shop in London, along with L'Air du Desert Marocain", wishing to buy one of them, and choosing "L'Air..." was a no brainer - much more complex yet with an incense note. I got a sample of this and a few other Tauer perfumes (and I am giving a big thumbs up to Les Senteurs for being so generous with samples and generally knowledgeable and non-pushy), so I shall certainly persevere.

25 April, 2013

Add your review of Incense Extrême

Search for on eBay United States

ANDY TAUER " INCENSE EXTREME " EDP 50 ML - NEW WITHOUT BOX (AS PHOTO)
    • Listing Type: eBay Store