Magnifique (2008)

PerfumerOlivier Cresp
PerfumerJacques Cavallier
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group

About Magnifique

Magnifique is a feminine perfume by Lancôme. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Jacques Cavallier and Olivier Cresp

Magnifique fragrance notes

Reviews of Magnifique

Salutation.

The bottle is perfectly clear contains a Rose&Romantic scent.Magnifique is Worthy successor for Hypnose and Miracle.Unfortunately i have sensitivity at it but It is still a LOVELY scent for me.Why?Because i never tired of LANCOME fragrances.

Trait?Warm,Woody,Floral definitely Rose,Elegant,Romantic,Rich,Feminine. One of the best ROSE scents.Strong opening and almost Sharp to my nose but Turns Romantic and Handsome quickly That makes you feel Womanly.The base notes is Serious and Wonderful.

It is more of an Intimate scent.Yes quite Special.Suitable for AUTUMN/WINTER Evenings.Overall Everything about it ROMANTIC and Gives You feel like Clothe Body with Rose.I recommend it For a Lady who is not afraid of LOVE.

Sillage&Longevity?Are both Superb for me.

7.5/10
21st October, 2014
Overdose of floral notes in the synthetic way with sweetness and some spices in the background.
The opening is strong floral scent, mostly saffron and some rose, plus sweetness and very light spices in the background.
The floral scent is not light and transparent like most feminine fragrances. it's very synthetic.
It's a linear fragrance. so you have this scent all the way through. you can smell very light vetiver in the base too, but you need to search for it.
Longevity is very good and projection is Ok.
Personally as a guy, I don't like a women smell like this!
02nd June, 2014
As a lover of Tresor I also really like this rose fragrance by Lancome. Not for everyone but if you like florals give it a try.
24th August, 2012
just when the first schock of granny-alcohol-smell had gone away, i thought hmm, maybe there is hope.....
wrong!

I can Only smell bad Iron(!!!) on my skin.

next please!
22nd December, 2011

A bit of medicinal saffron, a touch of smoke, roots, mint and bitter crisp dry fruits at the beginning, this is the only decent part to me, for the rest a big bore, plastic gas made of chemical caraway on the side of saffron, generic floral whiffs and musk. Some spices whirl around (i think also a touch of cinnamon is present) but, really, i don't see nothing of erotic (as some write about) or exciting in this juice. The dry down is a generic floral amber with just a touch of bitterness and the green touch of vetiver and musk. The level of creaminess and sweetness is moderate and this is a good element. Some dry fruits, the rose, some spices and balsams turn it out a reminiscence of Tresor which is enyway less dusty and more warm, mellow and spicy. The smell doesn't reach the synthetic abominable levels of Lola Jacobs for sure but is anyway so far the age Magie Noir.
20th December, 2011
Oh no, no, no, NO! This fragrance had me cringing from the very first spray.

Sure, Magnifique is unique, but perhaps Lancome took their new daring approach to making fragrances a little too far this time.

I really expected Magnifique to smell magnificent; rich, elegant, powerful and almost regal. Honestly I don't find anything wonderful about smelling like a piece of burnt plastic and synthetic flowers.

The alcohol is so strong in this fragrance, it almost wipes out the notes completely. I have smelt cheap drugstore deoderants that smell better than Magnifique.

If you can manage to get past the overly strong opening notes without washing this scent off, the scent does improve slightly. Magnifique becomes a woodsy fragrance, yet I'd say it is more masculine smelling than feminine.

I very rarely get headaches from fragrances, yet Magnifique has succeeded in giving me one. I think it's because of the strong caraway and vetiver notes.

I don't know if I could ever recommend this fragrance, I'm rather glad I don't work behind a Lancome fragrance counter, otherwise I'd have to lie and don a false smile everytime someone bought this fragrance.

04th June, 2011

Add your review of Magnifique

Shop for Magnifique products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Magnifique

There are no member images of Magnifique yet. Why not be the first?