Jasmin Noir (2008)

PerfumerCarlos Benaim
PerfumerSophie Labbé
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Jasmin Noir

Jasmin Noir is a feminine perfume by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Sophie Labbé and Carlos Benaim

Jasmin Noir fragrance notes

Reviews of Jasmin Noir

rbaker Show all reviews
Apart from the dominant jasmine gardenia and a nut-based note are evident on my skin. Later on I get mainly vanilla, and apart from the pleasant jasmine none of the other components develop on my skin very convincingly. So it is all right but nothing special, as is the performance with moderate sillage, adequate projection and a longevity of six hours on my skin.

For those Bulgari lovers looking for a spring jasmine scent this may be worth a try. 2/5
03rd July, 2015

Hard to Describe such an Heavenly Scent like JASMIN NOIR! Definitily a Jewel of a Fragrance and My favorire Perfume for a Lady. I feel very Witchy when i smell it. One of those you get so many Compliments both Woman and Man when you walk at a Salon. Mesterpiece,Unique, Classy,Exquisite,Expensive,Amazing, Warm and Ultra Feminine.

It is Excellent for Jasmine&Gardenia Fans. Fantastic Opening and Gardenia is bold. It Perfect Combination with Jasmine in the Heart. Warmth of the base notes Following the Rich Floral Heart and makes it smell Like Class and Style and Gives you Feel Like Royalty.

JASMIN NOIR is New Signature My Mother. I would Highly Recommend this Lovely EDP to Everybody with assurance that you won't be disappointed if you are a Classy Lady with a Golden Heart. Seemly for Every SPECIAL Moments in AUTUMN/WINTER. The bottle is Dramatic and Attractive too.Carlos Benaim is a Adept indeed.

Longevity?12 Hours on my skin.

13th May, 2015
There is no obvious tonka bean on the dry down (or maybe I skipped that part?). But surely there is fake sandalwood.

The jasmin note is fair enough. I know some people complain that it is really faint. Actually it is. But jasmin scent is a head ache induced scent. Even the original jasmin oil (diluted) it already head-ache scent. A little bit too strong of it will slap your head.

21st May, 2014
Big Gardenia and jasmine opening. The dry down smells so much like my own natural scent, in the best way possible. It's a fresh natural musk under those beautiful flowers. There is a touch of lady like powder as well that makes this a crowd pleaser.
01st January, 2013
Jeszra Show all reviews
Liked this perfume on paper but not as much on my skin. It's a little powdery. Perhaps that's the tonka bean?
10th October, 2012
Only recently discovered the Bulgari Jasmin Noir range and I really like this fragrance. I really like florals, orientals and florientals so this is for me. Going to be the next I buy.
24th August, 2012

Add your review of Jasmin Noir

Shop for Jasmin Noir products online

Shop for Jasmin Noir at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Jasmin Noir

Member images of Jasmin Noir

There are no member images of Jasmin Noir yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Jasmin Noir