1 Million (2008)

PerfumerOlivier Pescheux
PerfumerMichel Girard
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About 1 Million

1 Million is a masculine fragrance by Paco Rabanne. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Michel Girard, Olivier Pescheux and Christophe Raynaud

1 Million fragrance notes

Reviews of 1 Million

A very sexy masculine fragrance, fruity and flowery. Well done, but without much originality. Good performances.
05th May, 2017

Lately, I've been watching quite a few YouTube fragrance reviews...many mention this as a scent that gets many many compliments from the ladies. Wow...I think they should maybe clarify just who these ladies are.

So I saw it on the shelf of the fragrance store I was in and I gave it a go. It is just too synthetic for me. And cloying. And Sweet. It doesn't smell masculine to me at all. (I'm just turning 50 so maybe there is that...)

Perhaps good for a high school kid but I had to scrub this off my hand as soon as I got home from the store...

21st April, 2017
It's a great fragrance, very powerful and long lasting. its an absolute beast on performance. Awesome opening which then turns very sweet, but masculine.

it Is very hard to describe exactly how this smells. The closest I can compare it to is Rose scented fabric softener with a hint of JPG Le Male... over all its very pleasing to my nose, and will most likely be enjoyed by teenagers and young men (like myself). This to me is only a going out ''partying'' scent, however could be worn in school or work with 1-2 sprays at the most.

Scent - 8.5/10
Silage/projection - 10/10
longevity - 10/10
Versatility - 5/10
weather - Winter nights
Age - 15 - 25 (younger crowd)
Compliments - 9/10 (90% of the time I get a compliment when wearing this)

19th February, 2017
Out of the bottle this is very sweet and candy-like, but after a while it settles to a nice slightly spicey woody scent, sort of like cedar but not quite (it is probablt the sandalwood note they used). The sillage is pretty low so I would say this is a good office scent.
26th January, 2017
Admittedly not an artistic masterpiece, Paco Rabanne's 1 Million is a terribly under-appreciated and unfairly maligned fragrance. It gets compliments and performs great. As for one of the recurring critiques of the fragrance, the "bubblegum sweetness" is exaggerated. It is sweet, but not overly sweet. In fact, it is more spicy than sweet.

Smell 8/10
Longevity 9/10
Projection 10/10

Best for night-time wear, but exercising some trigger control, 1 Million is suitable for all occasions.
12th January, 2017
A delicious cologne loved by both sexes which is worn by too many and has therefore lost its appeal on me. Also it makes me salivate and my teeth hurt for some reason. I definitely like this scent, but I won’t go past a 5mL sample.
06th November, 2016