1 Million (2008)

PerfumerOlivier Pescheux
PerfumerMichel Girard
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About 1 Million

1 Million is a masculine fragrance by Paco Rabanne. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Michel Girard, Olivier Pescheux and Christophe Raynaud

1 Million fragrance notes

Reviews of 1 Million

Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a fragrance that change my life somewhat. I am not sure whether it was me.. or the perfume.

I am from Asia to be specific, I am from Singapore. 1 million is not common here unlike western countries from what I gathered from fellow reviewers here, this has gathered so much hype that every hot blooded male is wearing 1million at clubs over there.

The fragrance game here in Asia its not big. Not many guys wear frags here. Girls being hit with 1million when I walk pass them did not know what it was. To them.. in her exact words when they walk up to me "You smell so nice and sexy" and keep in mind this is a stranger whom I have just met.

My neck and lips was ravaged by this girl there after.

I had thought that it was just a one off event. But it had happened several times that I started to believe in the artistry of perfumery.

This fragrance although have gathered quite alot of hate from the community, have ignited my interest in perfumes and I have expanded my collection by quite abit with also the recent acquisition of bond no.9's New Haarlem.
04th October, 2015
Bubblegum, Bubblegum, Bubblegum.....
mixed with cough syrup, honey, spices & leather

Its good, but eventually it gets cloying.

Excellent projection & longevity

27th September, 2015 (last edited: 03rd October, 2015)
For the love of all that is holy PLEASE STOP WEARING THIS!

When this first hit the shelves I thought it was fine. Candy-sweet bubblegum, cinnamon, woods. Pleasant.

But now I swear I can't be in a public space without smelling this EVERYWHERE. Not a light, pleasant whiff either, it completely takes over the room and makes me nauseous.

It has become Axe 2.0 in my region, it's what every high school boy sprays on too much of. Even if that weren't the case, this fragrance is too strong and cloying.

If you don't want to come off as a completely unoriginal, inconsiderate loudmouth then please - PLEASE - look elsewhere.
10th September, 2015
A huge commercial success due to innovative advertissements. Paco Rabanne have been becoming a great business man.

One million is patchouli bomb rather synthetic too sweet and powderdy to my nose. I understand its success among young people who want to feel rich and popular. But I don't like it. Dissmissed!

Not good 5/10
15th August, 2015
It's a little too strong. But I enjoy the ambery sweetness and to me almost like bubblegum and cinnamon, which some people would hate but I really like. I love cinnamon in fragrances and it does stand out here a little bit. I can't wear too much of it because it can be overpowering. Two sprays, that's it. Yes there is a 'synthetic' quality but for me, the warmth and sweetness are appealing.

I understand why so many people dislike it - but I just like how it smells. *shrugs* no big whoop. I received it as a gift, otherwise I probably wouldn't own it.
30th July, 2015
To me it smells like a chocolate orange marinated in sunny delight for a year. Curious smell that takes a while fr the synthetic cheap top notes to go away.
06th June, 2015

Add your review of 1 Million

Shop for 1 Million products online

Shop for 1 Million at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for 1 Million

Member images of 1 Million

There are no member images of 1 Million yet. Why not be the first?