1 Million (2008)

PerfumerOlivier Pescheux
PerfumerMichel Girard
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About 1 Million

1 Million is a masculine fragrance by Paco Rabanne. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Michel Girard, Olivier Pescheux and Christophe Raynaud

1 Million fragrance notes

Reviews of 1 Million

So... I just tried this fragrance for the 1st time a couple days ago. I ordered a bottle of Noir de Noir from Sephora and they gave me a couple of 1 Million samples with my purchase. I always avoided this because I knew how popular it was and didn't want to smell like every teenager and club rat in the world.

... So anyways, I tried the samples and my mind was blown. This to me is incredible. I get a lot of cinnamon and orange in the opening, mainly cinnamon. The dry down is a little bit too sweet for me but the opening is to die for and makes up for this minor flaw. This stuff lasts FOREVER on my skin too and projects like a beast. I own a lot of fragrances, and I hate to say this but I was more mesmerized by this than most of my niche fragrances, Including the bangers: Aventus, Green Irish Tweed, Millesimal Imperial, Reflection Man, and Jubilation XXV.

I enjoyed this so much that I actually just ordered a bottle a few minutes ago. I know how most people feel about this fragrance, so I probably won't wear it out often. This is going to be the fragrance that's just for me; the one that I put on when Im around the house just for my pleasure.

If you do buy this, you're going to smell like a lot of other people so I hope you don't plan on being unique. This can also come off as sickly sweet if over applied, so be cautious. This may be overly used and hyped to the max, but I really enjoy it. Try it if you haven't already.
22nd January, 2016
bigbz Show all reviews
Even though I don't wear it a ton anymore, I'm still a big fan and consider it a 5 star-modern day masterpiece for me.

So unique smelling when it was released and has beast mode projection and longevity to boot. Amazing scent when worn the "correct" way with a light hand, which is among my top compliment getters.
17th December, 2015
Awful. Smells like cotton candy mixed with fruity pebbles. Loud, sickly sweet, synthetic.
23rd October, 2015
Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a fragrance that change my life somewhat. I am not sure whether it was me.. or the perfume.

I am from Asia to be specific, I am from Singapore. 1 million is not common here unlike western countries from what I gathered from fellow reviewers here, this has gathered so much hype that every hot blooded male is wearing 1million at clubs over there.

The fragrance game here in Asia its not big. Not many guys wear frags here. Girls being hit with 1million when I walk pass them did not know what it was. To them.. in her exact words when they walk up to me "You smell so nice and sexy" and keep in mind this is a stranger whom I have just met.

My neck and lips was ravaged by this girl there after.

I had thought that it was just a one off event. But it had happened several times that I started to believe in the artistry of perfumery.

This fragrance although have gathered quite alot of hate from the community, have ignited my interest in perfumes and I have expanded my collection by quite abit with also the recent acquisition of bond no.9's New Haarlem.
04th October, 2015
Bubblegum, Bubblegum, Bubblegum.....
mixed with cough syrup, honey, spices & leather

Its good, but eventually it gets cloying.

Excellent projection & longevity

27th September, 2015 (last edited: 03rd October, 2015)
For the love of all that is holy PLEASE STOP WEARING THIS!

When this first hit the shelves I thought it was fine. Candy-sweet bubblegum, cinnamon, woods. Pleasant.

But now I swear I can't be in a public space without smelling this EVERYWHERE. Not a light, pleasant whiff either, it completely takes over the room and makes me nauseous.

It has become Axe 2.0 in my region, it's what every high school boy sprays on too much of. Even if that weren't the case, this fragrance is too strong and cloying.

If you don't want to come off as a completely unoriginal, inconsiderate loudmouth then please - PLEASE - look elsewhere.
10th September, 2015

Add your review of 1 Million

Shop for 1 Million products online

Shop for 1 Million at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for 1 Million

Member images of 1 Million

There are no member images of 1 Million yet. Why not be the first?