Canali Style (2008)

Shop for Canali Style products online

50ml EdT
    $14.97*
    50ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 8.95)

Reviews of Canali Style

Showing 1 to 6 of 13 reviews.

gmb's avatar
    gmb
    Netherlands Netherlands

Pleasant, but nothing more.

As others note, this is a pleasant enough fragrance. I don't get the pineapple some do, and find it a decent, somewhat synthetic, Italian style wood. But there is nothing special about it.

Pros: Inexpensive, inoffensive.
    Cons: Dull."

25 October, 2013

ubergeek's avatar
    ubergeek

I got a 100ml bottle of this for $12 as a clearance item, and I have to admit it's not bad. It's yet another minty Italian Wood fragrance, except this one has some sort of bitter teak oil note on the bottom. Not very strong.

A classy, wearable and inexpensive office scent.

08 May, 2013

Galvatron77's avatar
    Galvatron77
    Brazil Brazil

This is not for everyone, and not for everyday use... this is a singular scent, there is something like a pineapple with furniture mix, it's kind of odd, but is unique and beautiful.
    In the drydown I got some FCUK for Him vibe, not so sweet, but reminds me a bit.
    I really enjoy this, but I only use this in formal occasions.

12 March, 2013

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar
    Andrewthecologneguy
    Nigeria Nigeria

Smells like a pair of brand new leather shoes, packaging and all. I am not sure I want to smell like that. Either way it makes great house spray...and a good dry scent when layering or mixing.

05 March, 2013

Swanky's avatar
    Swanky

Yet another sweetened ersatz wood fragrance with a fake musk drydown. If you have Armani Code there is no reason to pick this up. This was a blind buy that didn't turn out so well. No, it's not awful but is that praise? The unimaginative name should have tipped me off that the frag would be bland. The upscale packaging borders on false advertising. Even the longevity is mediocre.

06 July, 2012 (Last Edited: 07 July, 2012)

yoshimittsu's avatar
    yoshimittsu

Smells like the pediatrician's office I used to go back in India.

17 February, 2012