Solo Loewe Eau de Cologne Intense (2008)
by Loewe

Solo Loewe Eau de Cologne Intense information

Year of Launch2008

HouseLoewe
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Solo Loewe Eau de Cologne Intense

Solo Loewe Eau de Cologne Intense is a masculine fragrance by Loewe. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Solo Loewe Eau de Cologne Intense

Distinctive citrus but not long lasting enough to be important.
13th March, 2012
I agree with other reviewers, this one is notably different from the original Solo and turns out as a pleasantly fresh, casual, sporty and icy ozonic fougere symilar to Chrome some Zegna and others aquatics but with a disappointing level of distinction in comparison with others. A boring mix of citrus, greens,watery fruits, spices, ozonic and in general synthetic and aldehydates addings.
21st September, 2011 (last edited: 28th September, 2011)
An equally long-lasting, less cloying, better version of Azzaro Chrome with an incense-y drydown.
24th July, 2011

Loewe’s Solo Intense is an acceptable aquatic… somewhat in the nature of ck One or Azzaro Chrome, but it is not as distinctive as either of those two. I have difficulty identifying the individual notes in the accords, but I approve of the discretion with which they are used because they contain listed elements like lavender, thyme, and melon that are all too easy to misuse – they are used well here. I suppose Solo Intense has its own version of distinctiveness, but I am not getting anything identifiable from it except the general impression that it is clean and fresh and synthetically pleasant; its sillage and longevity are more that adequate; and it provides for me a rare experience with this genre by being in no way annoying. I rather like it and might buy it if I found it on sale.
13th May, 2011
Solo Loewe Eau de Cologne Intense is kind of like ck one, more like Azzaro's Chrome, and a bit like Tiffany Sport. It does have it's own unique fresh note as well, but really just one. I cannot recommend this because I'll never wear it again after today. It's boring, it's been done, and people tell me I smell like I've been smoking when I wear scents with this "ck one," smell. It might even irritate your throat a bit, but I can't be sure because I may just be coming down with a cold. Because of this I won't give it a thumbs down, but it's still just neutral.

It also has nothing in common with the original Solo Loewe.

And it has a great bottle, but that doesn't matter to basenoters because we're beyond that sort of superficial dreck, we're just concerned with the juice, right?

Hello?

Anybody with me?

I see how it is.
02nd September, 2010
Incomprehensible as to why it has the same name as original Solo.(marketing? an attempt to secure the foothold that Solo undoubtedly has on seriously up-market male fragrance?). Anyway, same bottle, different coloured metal insert in glass and cap. Serious packaging!
I was unimpressed at first, thinking perhaps it was an attempt at the mainstream: "how fresh-smelling can we make a male fragrance" brigade.(A stab at the "Cool Water" devotee perhaps?).
Well, I actually do like this very much. I am an admirer of Loewe products, so perhaps I am a little swayed by brand loyalty. It is totally different to it's stablemate. The top notes suggest a lighter fragrance, which it undoubtedly is, but here lighter does not mean less effective or potent.Thus it is very, very long lasting, and was still easily detectable on a shirt I had worn a few days later.So longevity is there in spades(again!)
The mid and basenotes are quite floral, but with a citrus edge that defines the masculinity of this fragrance.Probably another winner from Loewe, for me anyway.
Reassuringly expensive?(where have I heard that before?)
26th October, 2009

Add your review of Solo Loewe Eau de Cologne Intense

Shop for Solo Loewe Eau de Cologne Intense products online

Shop for Solo Loewe Eau de Cologne Intense at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Solo Loewe Eau de Cologne Intense

Member images of Solo Loewe Eau de Cologne Intense

There are no member images of Solo Loewe Eau de Cologne Intense yet. Why not be the first?