Le Parfum d'Odette (2008)
by Neil Morris Fragrances

Le Parfum d'Odette information

Year of Launch2008

HouseNeil Morris Fragrances
PerfumerNeil Morris

About Le Parfum d'Odette

Le Parfum d'Odette is a shared / unisex perfume by Neil Morris Fragrances. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Neil Morris

Le Parfum d'Odette fragrance notes

Reviews of Le Parfum d'Odette

Asha Show all reviews
I had a mixed reaction when I first applied LPd'O. It smelled like the world's best vintage handcream--like something my grandmother had on her dresser, something I would sneak whiffs of, but never had the guts to sneak a little for my skin. So, I had this impression of something classic, but at the same time, I smelled fresh dewey rose and a touch of spicy carnation, sweet vanilla and sugar-sweetened whipped cream. The drydown seems to also have a bit of gentle powder and amber. It makes me think of what Chanel Coco would be if it were more floral, less oriental and much less "big". LPd'O maintains its classic sensibility for a long time, never smells fusty, and is worthy of many deep inhalations. I love this for the nostagia alone.
30th January, 2009
Nukapai Show all reviews
On opening it evokes a blend of Poison and Samsara (without the sickly berry flavoured cough-mixture of Poison). In just a few minutes, it turns into an incredible fragrance! It's sugared Tuberose, blended with alcoholic woods and blackberry & blackcurrant wine gums. Wow. (On drydown there is more than a passing resemblance to Guerlain's Jardins de Bagatelle). Despite the nod towards all these loud perfumes, Le parfum d'Odette manages to be rounded and wearable, but retains the moorish and addictive qualities that the somewhat OTT perfumes often develop into. I will need a whole bottle of this. After wearing Le parfum d'Odette for one day, I kept wanting to go back to it and not test any other perfumes.
10th August, 2008

Add your review of Le Parfum d'Odette

Shop for Le Parfum d'Odette products online

Search Amazon for Le Parfum d'Odette

Member images of Le Parfum d'Odette

There are no member images of Le Parfum d'Odette yet. Why not be the first?