Le Parfum d'Odette (2008)
    by Neil Morris Fragrances

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Le Parfum d'Odette Fragrance Notes

Le Parfum d'Odette information

Le Parfum d'Odette is a unisex fragrance by Neil Morris Fragrances. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Le Parfum d'Odette

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

Asha's avatar

I had a mixed reaction when I first applied LPd'O. It smelled like the world's best vintage handcream--like something my grandmother had on her dresser, something I would sneak whiffs of, but never had the guts to sneak a little for my skin. So, I had this impression of something classic, but at the same time, I smelled fresh dewey rose and a touch of spicy carnation, sweet vanilla and sugar-sweetened whipped cream. The drydown seems to also have a bit of gentle powder and amber. It makes me think of what Chanel Coco would be if it were more floral, less oriental and much less "big". LPd'O maintains its classic sensibility for a long time, never smells fusty, and is worthy of many deep inhalations. I love this for the nostagia alone.

30th January, 2009

Nukapai's avatar

On opening it evokes a blend of Poison and Samsara (without the sickly berry flavoured cough-mixture of Poison). In just a few minutes, it turns into an incredible fragrance! It's sugared Tuberose, blended with alcoholic woods and blackberry & blackcurrant wine gums. Wow. (On drydown there is more than a passing resemblance to Guerlain's Jardins de Bagatelle). Despite the nod towards all these loud perfumes, Le parfum d'Odette manages to be rounded and wearable, but retains the moorish and addictive qualities that the somewhat OTT perfumes often develop into. I will need a whole bottle of this. After wearing Le parfum d'Odette for one day, I kept wanting to go back to it and not test any other perfumes.

10th August, 2008