Average Rating:

Fetish Fragrance notes

Myrrh, Ambergris, Rosewood, Musk, Oud, Leather, Benzoin, Patchouli

Fetish information

Fetish is a unisex fragrance by Neil Morris Fragrances.

Reviews of Fetish

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

johnponder's avatar

I have tried samples of several Neil Morris fragrances and I agree this one is best. It has strong sillage and good longevity. It smells like a combination of the listed notes; it is true to its description. Very pleasant, very earthy, very oriental. To my nose the myrrh, oud, and patchouli are strongest but blend in a nice accord.

27 April, 2010

Apicius's avatar

Germany Germany

I have tested more than half of the collection of Neil Morris Fragrances by now, but Fetish is by far the best and one of my top 5 favourite fragrances.

Actually, it is quite difficult to describe for me, maybe because the ingredients seem to blend together without having one distinctably standing out, or maybe just because of my lack of experience.

Fetish is extremely sweet, like marzipan, but there is also an earthiness/bitterness in it that I find particulary attractive. Especially with this effect I see a certain similarity to Dior Homme - only by style, not by ingredients.

It is definately too distinct for office wear. So, I would recommend it rather for weekend or spare time. If you consider testing Neil Morris fragrances, do not forget to give this a try!

22 March, 2009