Spectral Violet

Spectral Violet information

HouseNeil Morris Fragrances
PerfumerNeil Morris

About Spectral Violet

Spectral Violet is a shared / unisex perfume by Neil Morris Fragrances. The fragrance was created by perfumer Neil Morris

Reviews of Spectral Violet

I had a sample of this courtesy of my friend Aiona and I really enjoyed it. I adore it when I get a whiff of something like nothing else I have ever smelled before. I enjoy unusual perfumes. That's what this is, really unusual. I think the name fits, there is something "not of this world" about it. From the sharp alcohol/incense & faint whiff of earth and violet beginning (to me it does smell a bit like the wet dirt and violet in bloom plant combo that I smell when I'm poking around my violets)to the mulled strawberry incense end-it really makes for a strange combination. You can't tell if you should be thinking of the damp garden or an incense filled room. It's a little confusing, but good anyway. And you cannot buy this untested because this is a love it or hate it fragrance. I am in the love it group personally. I give it thumbs up for originality, it was a brave gamble that I believe paid off. But that's me, I like difficult perfumes that others might shy away from.
03rd April, 2009
Aiona Show all reviews
First blast, is alcohol and a potting soil-like smell. After that it smells like Chinese preserved plum candy, up close. But, if I'm not smelling up close, I feel like I'm wearing the raspberry incense of Revlon's Ciara. Sillage was pretty intense for about 2 hours. After about 5 or so hours, it calms down into a strawberry sandalwood, that reminds me of Neil Morris' own Woodland Strawberries. I would like this one a lot more if it had more longevity.
09th November, 2008
Dispite the plethora of notes, I am primarily receiveing violet, galbanum, and probably vetiver. Together, they make a dusty, earthy, violet that is also fruity, which doesn't work for me.
21st October, 2008

Add your review of Spectral Violet

Shop for Spectral Violet products online

Search Amazon for Spectral Violet

Member images of Spectral Violet

There are no member images of Spectral Violet yet. Why not be the first?