Marshmallow
by MOR Cosmetics

Marshmallow information

HouseMOR Cosmetics

About Marshmallow

Marshmallow is a feminine perfume by MOR Cosmetics.

Reviews of Marshmallow

I used to wonder what scent my co-worker had on until one day she offered me some of her "Marshmallow" Mor hand cream and it was then that i realised exactly what this beautiful scent was.

The name Marshmallow was chosen to describe the actual Marshmallow flower whose scientific name is Althaea Officinalis and not in reference to the soft fluffy lolly/candy. It leaves a lingering girly pink musk lolly scent with an underlying powdery floral base that I and my sister find very alluring. I think it best suits a youthful, young and very feminine/girl audience.

I can see why it is their best selling line. I own almost all of their Marshmallow range from lotions, bathing elixir, lip balms/nectars to their perfume and body oil.

It will most likely be more favoured by those who like sweet powdery fragrances.

I have been complimented on this scent on many occassions =)

From the MOR website, it is described as follows:

The MOR Marshmallow fragrance is collectively orchestrated with Vanilla Musk and Jasmine Flower that gloriously rapture in this pretty, feminine fragrance. Sugar dipped Rose petals with White Carnation and Cotton Candy play beautifully to create a deliciously sweet perfume.
12th May, 2011 (last edited: 13th May, 2011)
The name "Marshmallow" is extremely misleading as the perfume is anything but that. It is a musty rose scent that seems to have a large dollop of moody old iris. Out of curiosity and without any leading commentary, I asked my 8 year-old niece to smell Marshmallow on my wrist and tell me what she thought. Her answer: "It smells like a nursing home." And you know, it does.

Here are the notes, per The Perfumed Court: Rose, White Carnation, Vanilla Bean, Pink Musk, Cotton Candy and Jasmine.
08th July, 2008

Add your review of Marshmallow

Shop for Marshmallow products online

Search Amazon for Marshmallow

Member images of Marshmallow

There are no member images of Marshmallow yet. Why not be the first?