Marshmallow
    by MOR Cosmetics

Average Rating:

Marshmallow information

Marshmallow is a women's fragrance by MOR Cosmetics.

Reviews of Marshmallow

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

diamontes's avatar

I used to wonder what scent my co-worker had on until one day she offered me some of her "Marshmallow" Mor hand cream and it was then that i realised exactly what this beautiful scent was.

The name Marshmallow was chosen to describe the actual Marshmallow flower whose scientific name is Althaea Officinalis and not in reference to the soft fluffy lolly/candy. It leaves a lingering girly pink musk lolly scent with an underlying powdery floral base that I and my sister find very alluring. I think it best suits a youthful, young and very feminine/girl audience.

I can see why it is their best selling line. I own almost all of their Marshmallow range from lotions, bathing elixir, lip balms/nectars to their perfume and body oil.

It will most likely be more favoured by those who like sweet powdery fragrances.

I have been complimented on this scent on many occassions =)

From the MOR website, it is described as follows:

The MOR Marshmallow fragrance is collectively orchestrated with Vanilla Musk and Jasmine Flower that gloriously rapture in this pretty, feminine fragrance. Sugar dipped Rose petals with White Carnation and Cotton Candy play beautifully to create a deliciously sweet perfume.

12 May, 2011 (Last Edited: 13 May, 2011)

Jemimagold's avatar

The name "Marshmallow" is extremely misleading as the perfume is anything but that. It is a musty rose scent that seems to have a large dollop of moody old iris. Out of curiosity and without any leading commentary, I asked my 8 year-old niece to smell Marshmallow on my wrist and tell me what she thought. Her answer: "It smells like a nursing home." And you know, it does.

Here are the notes, per The Perfumed Court: Rose, White Carnation, Vanilla Bean, Pink Musk, Cotton Candy and Jasmine.

08 July, 2008