Intimate Vanilla
    by Neil Morris Fragrances

Average Rating:

Intimate Vanilla Fragrance Notes

Intimate Vanilla information

Intimate Vanilla is a unisex fragrance by Neil Morris Fragrances.

Reviews of Intimate Vanilla

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

Aiona's avatar

I love vanilla. I'm a Pink Sugar fan and a Hypnotic Poison fan. So this was one I had to try. On first spray, it's not really vanilla. It's more citrus and spices. But after about 30 minutes to an hour, the vanilla comes out, and I have a hard time reconciling the name "Intimate Vanilla" with what seemed like a really extroverted spices-and-citrus vanilla. It's kind of an oriental vanilla, and I almost compared it to Pink Sugar, but it's different from Pink Sugar. After many hours (10 or so), the vanilla comes out more and becomes almost like Vanilla Bean Noel, which I love so much. By then, it was only detectable up close. So perhaps Intimate Vanilla is only intimate once she gets to know you a bit. Sillage is moderate. Not monstrous. And that's something I appreciate. It stays relatively close to my skin, but lasts >10 hrs. on me.

06th September, 2008