Woodland Strawberries / Gala

Woodland Strawberries / Gala Fragrance Notes

Woodland Strawberries / Gala information

Formerly known as Gala, now Woodland Strawberries

Reviews of Woodland Strawberries / Gala

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

kayley123's avatar

I love the strawberry note, it is EXACTLY what I want in a strawberry scent, but I'm not a fan of woods/cedar/oak...so this is a miss for me, but I bet it would smell great on someone else. The Geranium is also a bit too strong for me.

02 September, 2011

Aiona's avatar

There's no cedar listed in the notes? Weird! I've sampled about 5 of Neil Morris' fragrances in the last week, and of each one, I've noted that the name he's given them doesn't really match my impression of the scent! For example, Woodland Strawberries. . . . I thought this would be some kind of fruity-girly scent. Instead it's the complete opposite of what I'd expected. This is a strawberry scent that I imagine would work wonderfully on a guy! (Although I would love wearing it as well!)

The first hour or so, it's a sharp Vitalis-smelling blast. Sure, there's "strawberry" scent in there, but it's an abstract strawberry. Definitely not a natural "woodland strawberry." I don't know what gives it that Vitalis-smell. But anyway, for that first hour it smells like men's hair conditioner (which is basically what Vitalis is).

But after that first hour, more like two hours into it, it becomes this really yummy CEDAR and lightly-strawberry scent. Perhaps this is where the "woodland" part comes in. But it's not a cedar like a cedar closet. Maybe what I'm smelling is the black pepper, and I'm confusing it with the smell of cedar.

Absolutely yummy! I love it! This is not your typical fruity scent.

09 September, 2008