Woodland Strawberries / Gala

About Woodland Strawberries / Gala

Formerly known as Gala, now Woodland Strawberries

Woodland Strawberries / Gala fragrance notes

Reviews of Woodland Strawberries / Gala

I love the strawberry note, it is EXACTLY what I want in a strawberry scent, but I'm not a fan of woods/cedar/oak...so this is a miss for me, but I bet it would smell great on someone else. The Geranium is also a bit too strong for me.
02nd September, 2011
Aiona Show all reviews
There's no cedar listed in the notes? Weird! I've sampled about 5 of Neil Morris' fragrances in the last week, and of each one, I've noted that the name he's given them doesn't really match my impression of the scent! For example, Woodland Strawberries. . . . I thought this would be some kind of fruity-girly scent. Instead it's the complete opposite of what I'd expected. This is a strawberry scent that I imagine would work wonderfully on a guy! (Although I would love wearing it as well!)

The first hour or so, it's a sharp Vitalis-smelling blast. Sure, there's "strawberry" scent in there, but it's an abstract strawberry. Definitely not a natural "woodland strawberry." I don't know what gives it that Vitalis-smell. But anyway, for that first hour it smells like men's hair conditioner (which is basically what Vitalis is).

But after that first hour, more like two hours into it, it becomes this really yummy CEDAR and lightly-strawberry scent. Perhaps this is where the "woodland" part comes in. But it's not a cedar like a cedar closet. Maybe what I'm smelling is the black pepper, and I'm confusing it with the smell of cedar.

Absolutely yummy! I love it! This is not your typical fruity scent.
09th September, 2008

Add your review of Woodland Strawberries / Gala

Shop for Woodland Strawberries / Gala products online

Search Amazon for Woodland Strawberries / Gala

Member images of Woodland Strawberries / Gala

There are no member images of Woodland Strawberries / Gala yet. Why not be the first?