by Neil Morris Fragrances

Rainflower information

HouseNeil Morris Fragrances
PerfumerNeil Morris

About Rainflower

Rainflower is a shared / unisex perfume by Neil Morris Fragrances. The fragrance was created by perfumer Neil Morris

Reviews of Rainflower

This opens with a burst of rain-soaked flowers & wet earth, very much the scent of an English garden in springtime. For the first hour though, I detect an off-putting note that I can't quite identify; a kind of sharp greenness not unlike vetiver, & similar to a raw patchouli. After this stage, it all settles into an accord of floral notes that I can't pick out individually. Except for the jasmine, which I can't help feeling doesn't really belong in this English garden along with the hyacinths & tulips. Five hours in that out-of-place jasmine disappears, a soft, aquatic musk comes along to soften the edges, & finally I can clearly smell lilac. It's still going softly eighteen hours in.
There are parts of this fragrance I like, others not so much. I'll try it again in the springtime, in the hope that it will grow on me.
27th January, 2016
Too much flowers! Well, too much of a good thing can sometimes be detrimental. I feel that the clear crispness of the body of the fragrance is thickened too much by all the floral components as well at the musk at the base. It indeed does smell like a garden after a light rain but only when the flowers are in bloom. I don't know who'd want to smell like wet flowers. Good for a room freshener.
13th September, 2009

Add your review of Rainflower

Shop for Rainflower products online

Search Amazon for Rainflower

Member images of Rainflower

There are no member images of Rainflower yet. Why not be the first?