October

October information

HouseNeil Morris Fragrances
PerfumerNeil Morris

About October

October is a shared / unisex perfume by Neil Morris Fragrances. The fragrance was created by perfumer Neil Morris

October fragrance notes

Reviews of October

This is one of my Holy Grail fragrances, because it takes me home to childhood autumns in northern Pennsylvania. kewart's comment about "autumn in a bottle" is perfect, as is this fragrance!
22nd July, 2010
kewart Show all reviews
This perfume deserves the first prize for the"Autumn in a bottle contest!"
When you look at the notes it's easy to see why. Who could resist
caramelised apples, pine, pumkin, bitter orange, cinnamon and the combined
richness of frankincense and myrrh? Not me, that's for sure. These notes have been
the backdrop to this cool, October day and have accompanied me like a comfort blanket,
as I go about my daily life. I feel sure this scent is going to become very special to me.
17th October, 2009
A delightful gourmand! This is the scent of my mother's (now my) mincemeat pie, with its raisins, apples, citrus/citron and plethora of spices. I usually don't go for the apple note in fragrances, but this is beautiful - not synthetic or sickly sweet (like that gooey store bought apple pie). As it dries and progresses, the warm gourmand character persists, but the fragrance becomes less like mincemeat, and more like 'caramelized' booze (whatever THAT is!). Finally, the incense, patchouli and myrrh start to make an appearance, though they never become overpowering. This is the smell of winter holidays to me. It's just wonderful and has now gone onto my wishlist as FBW. (This would make a terrific home fragrance or candle, also.)
29th December, 2008

Add your review of October

Shop for October products online

Search Amazon for October

Member images of October

There are no member images of October yet. Why not be the first?