Average Rating: 4

Based on 16 ratings

October Fragrance Notes

October information

October is a unisex fragrance by Neil Morris Fragrances.

Reviews of October

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

SharonJonquille's avatar

This is one of my Holy Grail fragrances, because it takes me home to childhood autumns in northern Pennsylvania. kewart's comment about "autumn in a bottle" is perfect, as is this fragrance!

22nd July, 2010

kewart's avatar

This perfume deserves the first prize for the"Autumn in a bottle contest!"
    When you look at the notes it's easy to see why. Who could resist
    caramelised apples, pine, pumkin, bitter orange, cinnamon and the combined
    richness of frankincense and myrrh? Not me, that's for sure. These notes have been
    the backdrop to this cool, October day and have accompanied me like a comfort blanket,
    as I go about my daily life. I feel sure this scent is going to become very special to me.

17th October, 2009

lizzie_j's avatar

A delightful gourmand! This is the scent of my mother's (now my) mincemeat pie, with its raisins, apples, citrus/citron and plethora of spices. I usually don't go for the apple note in fragrances, but this is beautiful - not synthetic or sickly sweet (like that gooey store bought apple pie). As it dries and progresses, the warm gourmand character persists, but the fragrance becomes less like mincemeat, and more like 'caramelized' booze (whatever THAT is!). Finally, the incense, patchouli and myrrh start to make an appearance, though they never become overpowering. This is the smell of winter holidays to me. It's just wonderful and has now gone onto my wishlist as FBW. (This would make a terrific home fragrance or candle, also.)

29th December, 2008