Gucci by Gucci pour Homme (2008)
    by Gucci

Shop for Gucci by Gucci pour Homme products online

$81.63*
    90ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 48.80)

Reviews of Gucci by Gucci pour Homme

Showing 1 to 6 of 89 reviews.

Danthedude's avatar
    Danthedude

I love the scent, but it doesn't last so not great value for money. :-(

06 April, 2014

NOiDONThaveBO's avatar
    NOiDONThaveBO

I loved this when I first tried it. I was looking for a new signature scent and I did not know anyone who used it. When I first smelled it and wore it for the day I noticed that the scent does not come on very strong, but still stays on you all day. This is impressive. It smells very piney and although I find it pleasing, not everyone does.
    The Good: Subtle, confident, piney, mature.
    The Bad: Piney to the point that it may put some people off. Makes me think of the scene in the movie Tommy Boy where Dan Akroid accuses Chris Farley of wearing "pine tree perfume".
    Overall: A solid choice if a dry, spicy fragrance with a pine front and a musk back is what you are after.

03 March, 2014

RichNTacoma's avatar
    RichNTacoma

This is a case of, nothing wrong with it, but not sure what is right with it either. Almost reminds me of marshmallows- soft, powdery, easy, lightly sweet. I

10th February, 2014

TimLuk's avatar
    TimLuk

When I tried this scent for the first time in the store, I absolutely loved it. Fantastic opening, smelled great the rest of the 30+minutes I was in the store shopping, so I bought a bottle. SOO disappointing now that I've been home and wearing it for a week. The longevity is terrible. I can't smell it anymore after an hour, either on my skin or my clothes. Damn shame because it smells fantastic for the first hour.

28 November, 2013

marsmicro's avatar
    marsmicro

My Favourite

I spent ages trying to find a fragrance that was better than what my ex wore, terre d'hermes.

It wasn't easy. I dont know much about fragrances so I relied on this site!

I tried Chanel Bleu. I found it like Polo Sport but less interesting.

I tried Oud Velvet Mood by Maison Francis Kurkdjian. For 200 a bottle it was pretty underwhelming.

I tried Bottega Veneta pour homme. It had no projection or longevity.

I tried Rive Gauche. Terre d'hermes smells modern, Rive Gauche doesn't.

I tried Green Irish Tweed and Aventus. Someone here said GIT is like cool water but less synthetic. True but it still smells like Cool Water.

I tried loads then one day I smelt Gucci by Gucci pour homme and my troubles were over. It lasts well and projects well but it is subtle. It's not spicy or pine or aquatic or floral, but for me it is distinctive, abstract and great smelling. God damn it I dont care what this site says I think its better than terre d'hermes.

I cant recommend it highly enough.

05 October, 2013

Mrpleasent's avatar
    Mrpleasent

Nice but bland

There's nothing to dislike here but it's a bit bland. Longevity is poor, good for work as it will offend no one but its not bottle worthy

16 May, 2013