Gucci by Gucci pour Homme (2008)
by Gucci

Gucci by Gucci pour Homme information

Year of Launch2008

HouseGucci
SupplierGivaudan
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Gucci by Gucci pour Homme

Gucci by Gucci pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Gucci. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Gucci by Gucci pour Homme

This one is really meh. In theory, it should work because it has some nice notes, but it's not memorable. Smells perfectly pleasant and safe, though. I mainly get a woody sweetness that doesn't develop much, though it sticks around for around five hours.
02nd August, 2015
Salutation.

I enjoy fragrances from Gucci.this is a lovely scent in my opinion.not unique but simple in very nice a way.it is clean.Good for fall.

The bottle is gorgeous.sillage and longevity is average (longevity 5 hours on my skin) if you are fan Gucci fragrances you have to try by Gucci by Gucci pour Homme!i wait now for Gucci by Gucci sport!

23rd April, 2015
Terrible. Walk into any mall and you will smell this whether you want to or not. Absolutely nauseating and boring. Smells like boxed commercialism. Very similar to armani code. I despise them both. Shame on gucci for discontinuing the masterpiece that was Gucci Pour Homme (2003 version with black and white patterned box, and heavy square brown bottle.)
09th April, 2014
I love the scent, but it doesn't last so not great value for money. :-(
06th April, 2014
I loved this when I first tried it. I was looking for a new signature scent and I did not know anyone who used it. When I first smelled it and wore it for the day I noticed that the scent does not come on very strong, but still stays on you all day. This is impressive. It smells very piney and although I find it pleasing, not everyone does.
The Good: Subtle, confident, piney, mature.
The Bad: Piney to the point that it may put some people off. Makes me think of the scene in the movie Tommy Boy where Dan Akroid accuses Chris Farley of wearing "pine tree perfume".
Overall: A solid choice if a dry, spicy fragrance with a pine front and a musk back is what you are after.
03rd March, 2014
This is a case of, nothing wrong with it, but not sure what is right with it either. Almost reminds me of marshmallows- soft, powdery, easy, lightly sweet. I
10th February, 2014

Add your review of Gucci by Gucci pour Homme

Shop for Gucci by Gucci pour Homme products online

Shop for Gucci by Gucci pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Gucci by Gucci pour Homme

Member images of Gucci by Gucci pour Homme

There are no member images of Gucci by Gucci pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?