Gucci by Gucci pour Homme (2008)
by Gucci

Gucci by Gucci pour Homme information

Year of Launch2008

HouseGucci
SupplierGivaudan
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Gucci by Gucci pour Homme

Gucci by Gucci pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Gucci. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Gucci by Gucci pour Homme

Woody, spicy and smells like a mass market scent, which means most people will like it. Reminds me of the scent coming out of Sephora when you walk by in the mall. Not big on projection. I'm giving thumbs up for the smell, very nice, refined and pleasant.
15th August, 2016
One of the reviewers said this was a 'piney' fragrance, but I think they are mistaking it for cedar. This fragrance has predominantly cedar notes.

This is a masculine, woody, pleasant cologne, with hints of amber and pepper. The grey glass bottle is stylish and the heavy chrome ring on the top has a nice feel.

This was the second fragrance I ever bought for myself, after Pi which is very strongly amber scented. I wanted something that still had amber in it but toned down a bit. Gucci by Gucci pour Homme fit the bill. I imagine this is what Ralph Lauren's living room smells like at his Colorado ranch: Cedar with leather and tobacco notes.
26th April, 2016
This one is really meh. In theory, it should work because it has some nice notes, but it's not memorable. Smells perfectly pleasant and safe, though. I mainly get a woody sweetness that doesn't develop much, though it sticks around for around five hours.
02nd August, 2015
Salutation.

I enjoy fragrances from Gucci.this is a lovely scent in my opinion.not unique but simple in very nice a way.it is clean.Good for fall.

The bottle is gorgeous.sillage and longevity is average (longevity 5 hours on my skin) if you are fan Gucci fragrances you have to try by Gucci by Gucci pour Homme!i wait now for Gucci by Gucci sport!

23rd April, 2015
Terrible. Walk into any mall and you will smell this whether you want to or not. Absolutely nauseating and boring. Smells like boxed commercialism. Very similar to armani code. I despise them both. Shame on gucci for discontinuing the masterpiece that was Gucci Pour Homme (2003 version with black and white patterned box, and heavy square brown bottle.)
09th April, 2014
I love the scent, but it doesn't last so not great value for money. :-(
06th April, 2014

Add your review of Gucci by Gucci pour Homme

Shop for Gucci by Gucci pour Homme products online

Search Amazon for Gucci by Gucci pour Homme

Member images of Gucci by Gucci pour Homme

There are no member images of Gucci by Gucci pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?