Mangiami Dopo Teatro (2008)
by Hilde Soliani Profumi

Mangiami Dopo Teatro information

Year of Launch2008

HouseHilde Soliani Profumi

About Mangiami Dopo Teatro

Part of the Teatro Olfattivo Parma 08 collection.

Mangiami Dopo Teatro fragrance notes

Reviews of Mangiami Dopo Teatro

Melon is a notoriously difficult note for me, so I have to give Hilde Soliani some credit for reproducing a faithful rendition of this fruit with MANGIAMI DOPO TEATRO. This fresh and juicy melon seems to be a honeydew-cantaloupe hybrid, but it is very natural smelling from start to finish. Unlike some of the melon-centric perfumes I've sniffed, this one does not rot and begin to attract flies or serve as an effective emetic.

Another one-note wonder, this member of the TEATRO series would have perhaps been livened up with a thin slice of prosciutto, but the real question is: how does this melon hang with SIPARIO (curtain)? According to some reviewers, SIPARIO is a piña colada facsimile. According to my nose, SIPARIO includes two distinct stages: tart dextrose candy à la Pixie Stix followed by an abrupt switch to a strong coconut-based suntan lotion scent. But even if I concede the piña colada, I don't see how it is supposed to mesh with the melon.

Oh well.
25th September, 2011
Mangiami Dopo Teatro is candy-like canteloupe, pure and simple. It's youthful and linear and horribly over-priced for what it is, which is a glorified fruity body spray that wouldn't smell out of place in Bath & Body Works. Its longevity is excellent. I can't see myself repurchasing it, but I'll enjoy my bottle while it lasts because it makes me happy on lazy summer days.
30th June, 2010

Add your review of Mangiami Dopo Teatro

Shop for Mangiami Dopo Teatro products online

Search Amazon for Mangiami Dopo Teatro

Member images of Mangiami Dopo Teatro

There are no member images of Mangiami Dopo Teatro yet. Why not be the first?